Lakers Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Suck

Any Laker fans out there. If so sorry for your season. Lakers suck. I'm so glad to see KOBE go down like this. they will miss the playoffs (yes). <font color="purple"> go KINGS </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Lakers Suck

You know it's all about the The Seattle Supersonics in the West [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

thats what Lakers Buss gets for choosing Ko-ME Bryant and his fat ego and giving away the MOST dominant player for FREE!

how stupid can managment get?

I am glad that Kobe and his Fakers will not make the playoffs and I am cheering that Miami will win it ALL in June.

Ko-ME Bryant represents what is wrong in the NBA today

Comment

Lakers suck, they are nothing without Shaq.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

They really didn't give Shaq away.. Odom is great and Butler can be great but not on a team with Kobe... All the skills Kobe has just no idea on how to play though... Honestly though Jordan was the same until the playoffs in 91
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah except Jordan was way the fuck better than Kobe will ever be.

Comment

Only because Jordan fell in line. I am in Chicago a huge Bulls fan and Jordan got it but it took a while... Kobe doesn't have the ability to get past his own Ego though (took Jordan a real long time too but he did and that is what made him great)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that one man. No disrespect but Kobe is a GREAT player man. I'm a Celts fan so there is no love loss between me and the Lakers but cmon.
                Granted he will never be Jordan, but Kobe is a HELL of a player. He just can't be a team player, which is bad when you have a 5 player team.
                KG is the best player on the planet...IMHO
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Kobe is an amazing Player and one of the biggest pieces of trash as a human... That being said Kobe as great as he is 10 out 10 him in his prime vs Jordan in his prime.. Kobe walks away teh loser. He has a few faults..

Fundamentals are not as good as MJ he dunks of the wrong foot very often just as an example.

Mental toughness - Nowhere MJ's level..

Small Hands - Less Strength... Kobe works hard is an amazing freak athletically but still not what MJ was although Bryant is taller

Defense Passing and Dunking - inferior to MJ on all these

Now Kobe is as good as anyone in the game today and he is being compared to really an uncomparble player.. The man who if not the greatest Player of all time was W/O question the greatest 2 Guard of all time

Dwayne Wade reminds me a lot of MJ though. Kobe has more MJ moves and build but Dwaynes overall game or maybe approach to the game reminds me a lot of Mike when I see him

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that one man. No disrespect but Kobe is a GREAT player man. I'm a Celts fan so there is no love loss between me and the Lakers but cmon.
                    Granted he will never be Jordan, but Kobe is a HELL of a player. He just can't be a team player, which is bad when you have a 5 player team.
                    KG is the best player on the planet...IMHO

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm by far not a basketball fan, but I am positive you'll never see something like this for Kobe in front of the Forum...

<center></center>
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I have to visit chicago sometime in my life just to get a picture in front of that.

The problem with Kobe is he got his succsess early in his career and didn't really have to earn it that much, while Jordan had to endure the crappy Bulls Teams of 84-88, The Bulls didn't come into their own to MJ hit the shot of Ehlo
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

T-Mac is better and more versatile player than Kobe IMO, but he isn't also a great team-player altho he gives assists.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I didn't watch a lot of the '80s MJ, but by the '90s, he was the kind of team player who made everyone around him better. Kobe will never be that kind of player because he thinks it's all about him. Why else would he want to get rid of Shaq? That would have been like Magic Johnson demanding that the Lakers get rid of Kareem, or Jerry West demanding that the Lakers get rid of Wilt. Really stupid. But hey, Kobe gets to crank up 50 shots a night now, so I guess he's happy.

Comment

80's MJ was all about himself as was 90's MJ but he knew to win he had to get his team involved. Tough lesson. The 91 season Phil Jackson would not allow MJ to win the scoring title and Jordan was pissed. In fact Jackson even sat Jordan in 4th quarters just so he wouldn't lock out his teamates as he always did. Come the playoffs that year especially against the dreaded Pistons he complied.. he knew he needed his team to win... Kobe will never undestand that maybe he will but he is a long way off. Jordan and Kobe were both fairly anti-social and above the team but Kobe is worse to the nth degree... Also to be noted is how much Phil Jackson brought to the table with both players and teams...

Comment

I think KOBE will go down in history as the one who broke up the LAKERS. But that is ok with me because the KINGS don't have to battle SHAQ just 2 times a year . Or when we make it to the finals .

Comment

Working...
                              X