Lakers Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lakers Suck

You think the Kings are going to make it this year? A lot would depend on Duncan if he returns but I still don't see them getting past Phoenix or Seattle.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Phoenix is our killer, we just can't beat them. We still owe them form the 92-93 westeren conference finals
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

If Duncan can come back, I see the Spurs coming out of the West this year. Their style works better during the playoffs than that of the Suns, Sonics, or Kings (who are probably better off without Webber, though--maybe they could surprise some people).

Comment

Duncan back everyone has to worry about the Spurs... I think the Kings improved by subtraction but I still don't think they could beat Phx/Dallas/Seattle or the renewed Denver under George Karl

Comment

I loved the WEBBER trade he is slow and can't drive to the hole like the old WEBBER. I think the SPURS are the ones to beat. I think the KINGS have a chance.

Comment

I have never liked Webber he has the perfect skill set but yet is soft likes to disappear during the playoffs and has problems on every team he goes to.

The Kings have a chance espescially since a lot of these west coast teams have a style that doesn't translate well to 7 game series playoff basketball.

Comment

Working...
              X