Online Poker Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Poker Players?

anyone here play poker online? If so, how are you guys doing? Where do you play?

I play on Pacific Poker
    im up about 90 bucks, after a month of .50/1 games..

anyone else? maybe we can set up a weekly game or something!

Re: Online Poker Players?

I am interested in online poker. I play poker with a group of guys on business ($1/$2) but would like to find an online game. I'll check Pacific Poker out today.

Comment

partypoker.com i think....i started with 2G im up to almost 40G.....not real $,or ide probably be broke. I dont play with real $ online. its cool because they have alot tournaments limit & no limit. the problem is with online poker is its totally different than a real game, since its not real $ & you cant read the players.

Comment

fulltilt.com for me. Up about 60k chips in play money and up about $85 in real money. So far I like full tilt the best. Easy to navigate and the software doesn't have problems like some of the others I've played. They also have quite a few satellite tournaments if that's what you’re looking for.

-Jason

Comment

i found that as long as you play tight, you can win with real money... fake money isnt 'real', since people have no sense of loss if they see you raise, and will eagerly call with 2-7 offsuit, since theres no real penalty.

Comment

I play on www.tigergaming.net. I only found out about it because I watch Celebrity Poker Challenge every week, and they always have TigerGaming.net commercials, so my brother and I go there. All free (with the option to play with/for real money), many different games, fast servers, great graphics.

I mostly stick to Texas Hold 'Em and Blackjack like in real life. I started with $1,000 play money and currently have like $30,000 in play money, so I'm not doing TOO bad on TigerGaming. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I need to learn more games. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bagged the real poker got tired of seeing to many hands that never happen-4 Aces constantly

Also while playing at party poker my machine went down and it took a while to get going and several trojans where found. I don't really think they are on the up and up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                fulltilt.com for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just noticed this. I believe it's http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ for the website.

Alright, I had a chance to check out Pacific and Full Tilt. Both are virtually identical to what I currently use, TigerGaming.com, and funding options are all the same (credit card, NETeller, FirePay, bank draft). Stick to what you have guys, because anything else is redundant. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry for the thread resurrection! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  got tired of seeing to many hands that never happen-4 Aces constantly

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why I stopped playing online poker...

Comment

Working...
                  X