Deep thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deep thoughts?

Most of the time we all learn the hard way. Maybe that's why I do most of the cooking. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

LOFL! That was awesome!

Understanding men... I'll say that some are just plain assholes and there is nothing more to it. Understanding them isn't the problem.

As for understanding women, I think it depends on the girl. Too many are as described, and the small percentage that aren't are not physically desireable. Too much man in them, ya know?

As for my future relationships, I'm not doing to get serious with anybody that won't tell me the truth about how they feel. I'm sick of this fucking guessing game. "No, really, I'm fine. Things are okay" and the next thing I know they slam the phone in my ear and refuse to talk to me period. It's really gay. Can't I at least know what I did wrong?

Thank God for Aerosmith though. Nothing satisfies that depression of getting slammed on your ass like a good Aerosmith song...

Comment

i'm not looking to understand anything or anyone anymore. i tried that and i am not fit for any type of relationship. at least that is what i have been told over and over, so i will hop aimlessly from bed to bed like it's 1986 and i will remain a happy guy. you just can't give a flying flank steak anymore or you're heart will be dragged across glass and then it gets run over, and backed over again. fukk that, it's summertime soon and i'm going to enjoy it. i'll just understand when the bar hours are and i'll be fine.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i'm not looking to understand anything or anyone anymore. i tried that and i am not fit for any type of relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Same here, my good friend.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

we should tour the country and give seminars on how to completely destroy a relationship with hardly any effort whatsoever-lol
            toe and i would save alot of people alot of time.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sounds like a plan. We'll tie up my ex-wife and beat her with a stick, too! LOL
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Understanding guys(mrs tekky)???You gotta be kidding me.The book on understanding men is three pages.

Page 1- give him sex

Page 2- food

page 3- if you can't cook, revert back to page 1 [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be so great if that were really true - but I learned the hard way - I was married before and none of that worked! That may work for some, but not for others. You guys can be as hard to figure out as the fairer sex!

[/ QUOTE ]

One was left out-feed the male ego
                Tell him how great he is at everything he does and he will never leave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Works for my woman, I could never find anyone else to feed me that shit. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Seriously-
                Good relationship for a Man

Good Sex and being friends(this is so there is something to say when not having sex)
                Food-(doesn't have to be good)
                A Hobby including male bonding with equally childish male friends.(time apart being the same guys we were when we were younger-not old men raising family's and planning for the future(when the kids leave))
                Pretend to be interested in his hobby-at least the first 100 conversations
                Ability to back off(Ignore) when a mans pissed so he doesn't say dumb shit and ruin the relationship.
                [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Most of the time we all learn the hard way. Maybe that's why I do most of the cooking. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I'm a good cook! You just don't let me in the kitchen! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've heard that joke before too - oldie but a goodie! And ain't it the truth.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Can't I at least know what I did wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything. Always. You can do no right, just wrong, and must spend the rest of your life apologizing, even for things that you haven't actually done. Accept this and you will be a happy camper, not to mention your noodle will always be happy. So it is written, so let it be done! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

hey...in my case....3rd time's a charm!
                        I'm giving it one last shot, and I'm pretty damn sure I've found the right one this time! (no she isn't holding a gun to my head and scripting everything I write here)

(if you are reading this call the pol....HEY!....stop jamming that barrel into my head so hard!!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          hey...in my case....3rd time's a charm!
                          I'm giving it one last shot, and I'm pretty damn sure I've found the right one this time! (no she isn't holding a gun to my head and scripting everything I write here)

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta be a Jersey thing. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm also on my third and the right one. Took a long time for me to even start dating again after the 2nd one. But it's been 10 years for us now, and we still don't live together. She was a single mom when I met her raising her three girls and I was a single dad raising my 3 boys (no Brady bunch crap, alright).

One of her kids are still in high school and one of mine is also, so things may change in the next couple of years, but until then, I get to go back to my own house, play guitar, cook, clean and have fun. Come to think of it,..maybe thats why our marriage IS working so good. We got our separate places to go when we want to be by ourselves. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Quote:
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            Can't I at least know what I did wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything. Always. You can do no right, just wrong, and must spend the rest of your life apologizing, even for things that you haven't actually done. Accept this and you will be a happy camper, not to mention your noodle will always be happy. So it is written, so let it be done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. Living with mom, living with stepmom, living with wife. It obviously doesn't change.

Comment

Working...
                            X