Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Johnny Cochran is dead

[ QUOTE ]
    He used the Chewbacca defense one too many times...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha "Why would a wookie, live in Endor.. look at the silly monkey! look at the silly monkey!"
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

"If a coffin's my bed - I must be dead"
      "Bury me in a dark cold hole - reminds me of Nicole"
      "Plant me in a hurry - before they find a smart jury"
      "OJ was a wacko - cause he was doin' Jacko"

Good riddins - one less lawyer around.... [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        If it its anybody's doing its the racist fuck Mark Furmans doing. Being such a bigot cocksucker that he was made all evidence suspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the one thing that never held water with me. Just because he used the "N" word which I am sure everyone on that Jury had too, somehow the whole chain of evidence in the LAPD is corrupt and some 15 officers or so were all in on the scam and nobody ever said a word about it ?

Matt

Comment

Yeah you know, all that "brotherhood of the badge" bullshit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I guess OJ killed that chick 3 blocks down a couple of weeks earlier the exact same way? Musta been practicing for Nicole [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            If it its anybody's doing its the racist fuck Mark Furmans doing. Being such a bigot cocksucker that he was made all evidence suspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the one thing that never held water with me. Just because he used the "N" word which I am sure everyone on that Jury had too, somehow the whole chain of evidence in the LAPD is corrupt and some 15 officers or so were all in on the scam and nobody ever said a word about it ?

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

What the police lie? That's unheard of. I guess you haven't dealt with them much.

The fact is as soon as you have someone that has no credibility your prosecution is fucked. I am sorry but a public servant calling african americans the "N" word makes everybody invovled with the case suspect as to their motives. I have no tolerance for that shit and neither do most people. Oh so you just have one bigot that thought he did it but all the rest are upright. Wake up man corrupt cops have been putting innocent black people in jail for a long time, cause it is easier than doing their job.

Do I think OJ is guilty,95% yes. But honestly someone who is so stupid to say what Furman did in public really makes you wonder if the guy could find his head that happens to be up his ass, let alone investigate a murder. Thats the unknown-without a reasonable doubt.

I mean it has become cliche' but everybody has seen the Rodney King video when the guy is laying on the ground being beat by how many- with that fresh in jurors minds and a bigot investigating the case, it would not have taken the dream tean to get him off. A public defender could have.

Comment

We need more police beating people down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You can't be pissed at JC for getting OJ off, he was only doing his job.
              You can get pissed at the imbeciles in the jury that fell for it, the prosecution that was more into getting laid/ being on TV than winning the case and the judge for running an all around shitty court.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I mean it has become cliche' but everybody has seen the Rodney King video when the guy is laying on the ground being beat by how many

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he got enough, the piece of sh!t. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Once a dirtbag........! ..........(Finish the rest).

He showed up on the news a couple of years later......................again.

For community service? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hell no [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Because he's a dirtbag.
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  He used the Chewbacca defense one too many times...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha "Why would a wookie, live in Endor.. look at the silly monkey! look at the silly monkey!"

[/ QUOTE ]

"It just doesn't. Make. Sense. You must aquit. I rest my case."
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Q: What do you call a plane full of lawyers that crashes in the ocean?

A: A good start. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS: I am a lawyer, and we tell the best lawyer jokes, by far.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Well, he did manage to make a mark in life, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here. Sad to see anyone die, let alone a slow death.

[/ QUOTE ] b ullshit. he got what he deserved, the scumsucker.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wake up man corrupt cops have been putting innocent black people in jail for a long time, cause it is easier than doing their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

So a man who brutally murdered two people should walk Scott-Free becuase Furman used the "N" word ?

And don't start with Rodney King. Did the police hit him a few times to many? Yes, but all he had to do was lay on the ground as the police instructed and he wouldn't have got hit once. Did 1/2 of LA deserve to go up in flames for it as well as Reginal Denahe (or however you spell it) deserve a brick to the head that laid him up in the hospital for weeks ?? I think not. How about all of those businesses that lost everything?? Insurance doesn't cover riots. And Rodney King was FAR from an innocent person being yanked out of his car and beat for no reason. He led police on a 20 minute chase refusing to stop and has had 2 felonies and countless arrests since then.

Matt

Comment

fuggum... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X