NOW DRINKING THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NOW DRINKING THREAD!

<font color="aqua">was drinking water, but now,,,,beer...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Coffee
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Rammstein beer..........ever taste this stuff?
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

It's been a long hard day...Cracked open the bottle of Jack. Thought I'd share by ressurecting this thread [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wicked Ale and lots of it for me tonight.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

A half litre of Lowenbrau and a Long Island Ice Tea. Its good to be the king..........

Comment

The 'King' of Beers.... Budweiser [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Right now.... Chocolate Soy Milk [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Margaritas with JQ Gold and Miller Lite!The BBQ pit is smokin and its gonna be a long night!......................
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

40oz's of Mickey's
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Well ...I'm on my third 8 oz glass of Danzka vodka (you have no idea how long it took me to spell that name right in my current state). I just put it in the fridge and once it's cold I pour some into a glass and have at it. It's going down pretty smooth tonight.........there goes another one time for a refill LOL.
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Shiner Dunkelweisen mmmmmmmmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Plastic cup full of Coke. (the soda) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I would like a Plastic cup full of coke (not the soda)
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sam Adams...Of course I was bringin this thread back

Comment

Working...
                                X