No announcement yet.

NOW DRINKING THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smirnoff silver & red bull. The red bull gives ya wings all right, but the Smirnoff makes you fly in circles. I'm drunk enough I'm reconsidering my custom carved-top Tele idea... even though I still can't play any of the guitars I already own worth a shit. LOL
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

• Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      Smirnoff silver & red bull. The red bull gives ya wings all right, but the Smirnoff makes you fly in circles. I'm drunk enough I'm reconsidering my custom carved-top Tele idea... even though I still can't play any of the guitars I already own worth a shit. LOL
      That is my favorite drink ever. Wish I had some right now...

Comment

• Ahhhhh, the Tucker Max death mix, Lemon Lime gatorade, Redbull, and Everclear. Mmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Burn View Post
          Ahhhhh, the Tucker Max death mix, Lemon Lime gatorade, Redbull, and Everclear. Mmmmmm
          Sounds like it would taste what your avatar has in his mouth...
          Soap!

Comment

• Nooooo man, it's actually pretty good. You should try it.

Comment

• coffee. black coffee. aaaaaah
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                coffee. black coffee. aaaaaah
                I relented to my Lutheran best friend at work and initially promised to give up caffeine for lent. It didn't work out, so I gave up cursing. It hasn't been too bad, but I find myself saying "WTF" to myself instead of others lately.

I love me coffee. But, if I had to give up beer, and coffee?
                OJ! Man, I love orange juice. But it hurts my stomach to drink too much.

Comment

• Tea, and lots of it. I try to stay away from fizzy drink (especially coke) and alcohol. Rots my teeth.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                  X