• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NOW EATING THREAD

Tabasco flavored Cheez-its.

Comment

TAco bell, chicken quesadilla. probably a mistake I will regret later today.

Comment

the mexican deli is a real high quality place run by this mexican guy who hates all the mexican food stereotypes. he goes out each morning to buy all of his food by sight instead of getting it shipped to him, but it also costs $10-15 for a sandwich. maybe it just takes some getting used to since its alctual authentic mexican food. everything from the bread to the cheese etc is different from anything ive ever had. my friend had reccomended the grilled red snapper many times so i figured i better trt it out.

chris

Comment

What should I have for lunch today??

Sandwich's
          Azteka
          or
          Jack n the Box
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            the mexican deli is a real high quality place run by this mexican guy who hates all the mexican food stereotypes. he goes out each morning to buy all of his food by sight instead of getting it shipped to him, but it also costs $10-15 for a sandwich. maybe it just takes some getting used to since its alctual authentic mexican food. everything from the bread to the cheese etc is different from anything ive ever had. my friend had reccomended the grilled red snapper many times so i figured i better trt it out.

chris

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting. If I ever get down to Memphis I am gonna have to look this place up.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Just got done with a Steak Sub/Onion Rings and a lemomade

Comment

lol, tekky!

Comment

A&W Papa burger x 2.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I could go for an A&W Root Beer Float right now

Comment

Fresh-baked snickerdoodles (cinnamon sugar cookies) that my lovely wife was pulling out of the oven when I got home. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Her mom is the best baker I've ever met, but she's catching up & I'm gonna end up a fat ol' fukker, but happy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

this was lunch today- a french dip roast beef hero, large chili cheese fries with extra cheese and onions, 2 bags of gummy bears, 4 bags of peach rings, 2 cascade crash gatorades. then about 15-20 SEE's Candy sugar mint balls.
                        and then,.... a nice juicy marlboro red screwed into my lips and lit just right.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sounds like you stopped at the 99 Cents Only Store in the middle there, Tommy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

some kinda crazy vietnamese sesame/peanut crepe thingy. sorta like chewy peanut brittle with sesame seeds. pretty tasty actually! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i have the office stocked with munchies and candy. tons of it.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

KFC, toast, and one marlboro medium.

Comment

Working...
                                X