Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

Man, Canada has it going on I guess... Sigh..

http://www.canada.com/ottawa/ottawac...4-d9514b3c17f0

Re: City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] How about getiing these crack heads into rehab instead of saying it's ok by giving out free crack pipes. What a bunch of [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] . But I guess the US is no better. Don't we give out clean needles to IV drug users? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I can't believe I am bringing another life into this fukked up assbackwards world. Sigh.
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

I guess we should hand out free bongs, hash pipes and what ever els that get's passed around. Or a joint for that matter.

Buy a homeless kid a fucking hamburger instead asshole!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

What a crock of shit. Fuck them all. If they get aids and die, good riddance!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Crack pipes? That's nothing, Vancouver is giving away free heroin.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I love this..."The study is trying to determine if addicts who are given a fix will be able to put the time they would have spent finding the drugs to better use."

"Yeah, since you have been providing my fix I have given an average of 20 more blowjobs a day! And now I can use the money I would have spent on heroin for alcohol and gambling!"
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Re: City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!

Based on what I've seen coming out of the Canadian government in recent years, I think they've been handing out crack pipes in the Parliament building, also... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

of course when i stop, they start handing it out for free.
                  i always get fukked.-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I heard that on the way to work this morning. It's just that we're trying to up our standing as an international city of note, put ourselves on the map. So far we have the rideau canal, the tulip festival and free crack pipes.

Comment

That won't work cause they will trade the pipes for crack.

I don't think its the pipes causing the problem-

How about they start busting pipes and giving them a crack in the balls instead.

Comment

Im so glad that every year my City of Ottawa taxes get higher and higher, they go to such great uses as to insure that the end users of the cash get higher and higher...........

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Accept2. Ain't it the truth bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What a city we live in. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, I didn't pay taxes this year (net income was too low as a student). But I'll bet my dad is mad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously though. Ottawa, being the capital city of the second largest country in the world (geography land area wise), we're always missed, especially with major concert tours by acts I want to see. Blows.

Comment

Giving out herion is cheaper than putting them in jail,plus they won't have to steal to get their fix

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              of course when i stop, they start handing it out for free.
                              i always get fukked.-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X