Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!

[ QUOTE ]
    Giving out herion is cheaper than putting them in jail,plus they won't have to steal to get their fix

[/ QUOTE ]
    So....
    ...the plan is to give out free smack forever? How many new addicts will that create? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

As for the stealing bit...

If an addict steals from my home, I make an insurance claim - and my rates go up forever. Costs me money every month.

If the government subsidizes the addicts habit - my taxes go up forever. Costs me money every time I go to the store, eat out, take a taxi, stay in a hotel, buy a home, take a vacation, buy guitar strings - plus a large extra chunk at the end of the year.

Glad they don't do stupid shite like that here in Arizon...oh, yeah. They do.
    [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Re: City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

What a great country! free heroin [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img], free crack pipes, same sex marriage, can't spank your kids. Man if God doesn't smoke this place He needs to apologize to all those folks from Sodom and Gamorah.

Comment

Actually, if they gave out a 'hot dose' of whatever, they could solve the problem very quickly...

Would create a bit of a mess, though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          What a great country! free heroin [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img], free crack pipes, same sex marriage, can't spank your kids. Man if God doesn't smoke this place He needs to apologize to all those folks from Sodom and Gamorah.

[/ QUOTE ]I know... I think "god" should kill all canadians... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] man, you are an idiot. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Hmm, wonder if I could go down there, act like an addict, get free crack pipes and sell em on Ebay?

new Ebay user ID - Crack_Head_Pete

Comment

This is a real fukked up sh1t [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Re: City of Ottawa will hand out free crack pipes!!!

Satan Laughs As You Eternally Rot
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hmm, wonder if I could go down there, act like an addict, get free crack pipes and sell em on Ebay?

new Ebay user ID - Crack_Head_Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn thats funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The free herion program works Germany has been doing it for a few years.To get the herion you have to first talk to a drug counciler and if you chose to do the herion you do it under supervision,you can't take the herion with you

The result of the program was a drop in the number of addicts,the number of new aids cases dropped and crime decreased

The drug policies in North America don't work why not try something new

Comment

A lot of Americans would rather hide behind things like God and our government to cure our problem. I don't know if I agree with giving out pipes or anything, but if the program is statistically proven to work, then I think it's worth a shot.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        A lot of Americans would rather hide behind things like ... our government to cure our problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

And various local governments handing out pipes/heroin doesn't constitution "[the] government [trying] to cure our problem?"
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                        X