Racer X, you may have a stroke reading this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racer X, you may have a stroke reading this

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs rpsoet it !!

I got the above in an email, and immediately thought or Racer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Racer X, you may have a stroke reading this

Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomanal (sp, lol?) power of the human mind, according to a research scientist at Cambridge University, it dosen't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yah and I always thought spelling was important!

If you can read this repost it !!

Goddamn, ya know I actually read that like I was reading any other normal thing, lol. That was interesting. And how long did it take you to type that dude, lol?

Comment

it olny wroks on esay wrods.

Comment

no, it mainly works on words that are typed in lower case. this is something that's been posted a few times, actually.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

funny, had no really problems either, only some adaptiontime needed

harrald

Comment

I just got a kick out of it, figured you would to (especially racer :P ) didn't mean to start a thread started before.

Comment

I'm predicting Ron will have some comment about using the search feature. (it's not like you wouldn't have some unique words to search with)
              Occupy JCF

Comment

OOOPs!...I farted..!!
                ...well thererr yatrafsg gooo
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                X