Sin City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin City

Anyone else chomping on the bit to see this tomorrow?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Sin City

Count me in as "chomping at the bit" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm there right after work,I love just about every single thing Frank Miller has ever done,and was really happy to see the movie looks and feels just like the comics! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah even if the story sucks the cineamatography looks awesome

Comment

+1
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Robert Rodriguez is a god.

Frank Miller ain't too shabby, either. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I can't wait.

Comment

I actually rarely even go to the movies I am a video guy I am way behind the times but this is one movie I am running out to see

Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" Is trully one of my favorite comics ever

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  yeah even if the story sucks the cineamatography looks awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

Rest assured,if they follow the comics,and Frank Miller's storytelling,the story won't suck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Come on some of you really just want to see Jessica Alba strip [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Does she get nekkid???? OMG if so then yeah added bonus for sure

Comment

Nudity was almost non-existant. Story was nothing new for those of us who already knew what was going to happen. The original comics were bad to begin with, just a bunch of poorly drawn macho poseur bullshit. Rodriguez quitting the DGA over "giving Frank his props" was a lame publicity stunt.

A calculated media blitzkrieg posing as an "art film." Garbage.
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I'll see it Saturday afternoon. Should be a fun movie.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Nudity was almost non-existant. Story was nothing new for those of us who already knew what was going to happen. The original comics were bad to begin with, just a bunch of poorly drawn macho poseur bullshit. Rodriguez quitting the DGA over "giving Frank his props" was a lame publicity stunt.

A calculated media blitzkrieg posing as an "art film." Garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you so pissed off? Its one thing to doubt a films quality..but you come off like you got some kind of vendetta against it.

Comment

Drip he is a fan a true fan which I am not so I understand where he is coming from where I might not agree being a casual observer... I think me is going to like it

Comment

Working...
                              X