Real Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate

These home prices are becoming insane, this is why I have to move over an hour away from my job just to own a home:
    http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/01/real...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Re: Real Estate

I live in Dallas area, great cost of living, I don't get the costs for NYC apartments, or what we call (based on SQ FT of them) walk in closets [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I almost hate living here. I love the city, but a piece of crap house is still more expensive than most other cities. I rent right now, I'm just waiting till I get my teaching degree and then I'm gone. Where did ya end up movin?

Comment

Never understood the attraction of NYC. Went there once, didn't like it, left. That many people crammed together on a little island is just an Anthrax crop-dusting incident waiting to happen. The rest of the state is practically barren. Makes no sense.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] No thank you..... I like living in a part of the country where you build a Custom Built 2700 sq ft. home for well under $200,000. New York, a nice place to visit. I don't know how you guys do up there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] No thank you..... I like living in a part of the country where you build a Custom Built 2700 sq ft. home for well under $200,000. New York, a nice place to visit. I don't know how you guys do up there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for anyone else, but with work and my own crap on the weekends, ya don't really stop and notice all these things. And when I do that's when the booze comes in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]My thoughts are exactly like yours though, it just makes more sense to have a bigger place for less and a more open enviroment.

I actually remember seeing on the news that a woman HAD appx 2 million to spend on an apartment on the upper west side, but there were just none available. Guess people wanna pay it, that's why they charge so much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

And I thought SoCal was bad!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X