Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April is supposed to be showers, not snowstorms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April is supposed to be showers, not snowstorms!

There is about 2" of snow outside that has appeared since I went to bed last night, and it's still coming down. GRR [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: April is supposed to be showers, not snowstorms!

yeah dude, after a week of really nice warmer weather, we got some dust last night in my neck of Ohio. suckage.

hope things are better out in other parts of the country/countries (since Zeeg's from Canadia land of the "Eh?", lol)

Comment

We've had five inches of snow tonight, and had a real loud thunderstorm last night. I guess April is going to be like March...in like a lion.

Comment

Yeah, we got that last couple inches of snow that set us over the line for breaking the record amount of snowfall over one winter here in the northern Ohio area... Winds were vicious and my electric was out from 4am till 4pm Saturday... bah...

Hope it's done! Daylight savings time starts today!

Comment

Well, we have about 7 inches of wet, heavy snow on the ground, and it is coming down like you would not believe. I don't think I'll be going to work tomorrow. In every cloud... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Snow has already melted here today. Cleveland, we had those nasty high winds too. We were lucky and didn't lose any electricity though.

I was driving back from Blacksburg, Va last night and the vehicle was getting hit by wind from all directions. That was probably the nastiest combination of wind and driving snow I have driven in just because of the wind.

Comment

Yeah, that wind was rough Friday night into Saturday morn. Took a LOT of weak trees down around here. I'd just got a new roof on my house late last year and I guess they did an ok job as it's still there!

Yeah Zeegler, we had the snow you're getting today I guess. It was pretty crappy driving all day into last night yesterday even, some really heavy wet snow coming down hard. Finished up around 3-4am finally. Melting already at 46 degrees and heading to the 50s 60s this week. YES!!!

Razor, where are you at in W Va.? I had family near the Beckley/Whitesville area.

Comment

Well I live in CA where we don't get much snow but DAMN!!! It would be nice to get a few days of sun. It's been raining here ever other day for WEEKS!!!!

Comment

Cleveland, I live in Princeton just 35 miles south of Beckley. Small world.

Comment

What is this "snow" you speak of? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Where in Fla do you live Ron? I was in Orlando last month. It was awesome weather even with a couple of nice rainstorms.

Our snow is pretty much gone now. I think by noon today, it will be completely gone thankfully. I can handle cold weather, but I just hate snow. It is such a pain in the ass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Where in Fla do you live Ron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in Southern California.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Where in Fla do you live Ron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in Southern California.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, Never mind.

Comment

Re: April is supposed to be showers, not snowstorm

Spring just arrived here in Washington DC yesterday with a vengeance--80 degrees and sunshine. I walk by George Washington University on my way to work, and all the little college cuties have stripped down to their spring/summer wardrobes...lots of eye candy on the way to the office... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Does this mean I'm a dirty old man? Yeah, it probably does... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Cleveland, I live in Princeton just 35 miles south of Beckley. Small world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite small at times! I don't remember Princeton, but there are so many towns down there. Their hollow was called Rock Creek off of 119. If that makes any sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X