Carl's Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl's Jr

Does Carl's Jr still exist? If so, what states are they in? I remember going there in LA when I was a kid. I wonder why they aren't widespread like McDonalds, Arby's, Burger King, etc. Could someone send me a burger? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Carl\'s Jr

Yeah they are still around.. I live in L.A now but grew up In El Paso Texas and still go back several times a year and a few years ago they opened up there too. So I think they stretch from California to Texas now.. It's funny but when you leave an area you crave the food from that area. How I miss a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos. Closest to here is Arizona.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      How I miss a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos. Closest to here is Arizona.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very possibly the BEST late night drunk Cheeseburger in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Carl's Jr. rules.
        I love them.
        Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger is my favorite of all time.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The first thing Scott & I did we we got in town for NAMM, was to hit Carl's Jr. He said he hadnt had a burger from there in years. It's the same thing as "Hardee's" in the eastern states.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

LOL. When I was in High School we used to go over to Juarez, Mexico, and get shit faced of the weekends(how in the hell did we at 14 and up think we looked 18). Drink buckets of beer for $1.25 and 50cent slammers cross back over into the US. Got to Whataburger, get burgers, breakfast taquitos and BOBS(breakfast on a bun) for less than 20 bucks. Ah those were the days. Late 80's early 90's, back when Juarez was fairly safe, not the Cartel kidnapped by the police place it is now. I still go over there every now and then, but dam it has changed. I would nevew hang out on the strip down there now.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

A couple of years ago CKE, the parent company of Carl's Jr., bought up Hardees out here in the East. They both have the same smiling star logo. Hardees pretty much sucked before, but now they have the best fast-food burgers I've ever had. Friends who have eaten at Carl's Jr. tell me that Hardees still isn't as good, though.

Comment

What about Hardee's Monster Thickburger? It's got 1400 calories with over 100 grams of fat. If that don't put some hair on your chest after a night of drinking, then I don't know what will.

Comment

It's all about the Jack N The Box Tacos after Drinking
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I love carls jr. famous star with criss cuts and ranch....mmmmmmm

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Carl's Jr. rules.
                      I love them.
                      Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger is my favorite of all time.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully fully agree. Second is the spicey chicken sandwhich. We have them all over here in California, and I know in Michigain and Wisconsin they have Hardee's which are like the same thing.

Comment

We have them here in Oklahoma, they all USED to be Hardees.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Does Carl's Jr still exist? If so, what states are they in?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.carlsjr.com/survey/findstore.html
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            How I miss a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos. Closest to here is Arizona.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very possibly the BEST late night drunk Cheeseburger in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] My buddies and I use to always stumble into Whataburger in Tulsa, OK. Funny thing is, one of them passed out in the drive-thru at a Whataburger in Houston, only to have one of Houston's finest pound on his window to wake him up.

Comment

Got them here in Oregon. Now they have all these specialty six dollar burgers.They even have a no-carb burger with a lettuce wrap instead of a bun. Kinda defeats the purpose of eating a burger. you gotta have something to soak up the grease. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X