RIP John Paul II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP John Paul II

Whatever your views on politics, the Catholic Church, its policies, religion in general...or whatever for that matter...the man deserves the utmost respect. Overall, John Paul II was a person who - throughout his life - made a huge positive impact on the world and people's lives, hope and well being. Most of us can only hope to make even a small portion of the contribution that he did to make the world a better place.

RIP JPII. You're home now.

Re: RIP John Paul II

I am quite saddened despite me not being religious at all, but he's suffered so much lately and now he's in peace. May he rest well. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

My thoughts exactly NOTP. I am not a religious person at all but i respect what he has done and tried to do for us all. My wife is catholic and she is devastated. She saw him when he came to Boston in '79.
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

RIP..
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

God Bless + Rest In Peace . John Paul II was the only Pope to visit Ireland .
          Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Rip

Comment

RIP sir.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This is so sad.
                I have been watching TV all day about this.
                This is not just about the religion.
                He has done so many great things to the world more than any presidents of any countries could have done since '78.
                My Wife is also Catholic and she is sad that I have never seen her this way before.

Comment

He has been one of the best figure of this century.A man full of goodness and will to help those who needed.
                  Thanks for everything Karol.

Comment

RIP JPII. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

RIP Your influence will be missed (and needed) for a long time..yours was a reign of much importance.

Comment

He was a great man and did alot for this world. Thank you Pope John Paul II, Rest In Peace now. You deserve it.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I'm sure he's in a better place now. He'll be missed by many including me.

Comment

Today, he has accomplished the last phase of his life's work, and is now home with God. May he be remembered for all he did. He was a truly good man. I hope he was at peace in the end, as he suffered greatly. He was truly inspirational and will be greatly missed.

May God shower him with Grace, and give him peace. Amen.

Comment

RIP POPE JOHN PAUL II [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                              Amp... Pioneer
                              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                              X