Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russian mob site;)

www.mp3search.ru

A friend has been using this for some time now so i signed up and started downloading a load of albums i used to have on tape from the 80's and early 90's.Fast downloads-loads of bands-but illegal..lol..damm russians

man i forgot how good Zodiac mindwarp was!!!prime mover [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: russian mob site

why is it illegal when we still have to pay for them?

Fong

Comment

the artists get NO money-in fact a friend of a friend has his cd's on there and emailed them and was told to fu(k off.

At the moment russian law can be tricky with these situations-this seems to me like Audiogalaxy in its young days when there was lots on-then the law suits were issued and nearly everything dropped.

your paying roughly a dollar an album-thats dirt cheap with HQ mp3's too-its even cheaper for me with the strength of the Pound-And there fast downloads

Comment

Is it safe to give them ourselve credit card detail when they are so shady?

Fong

Comment

lol they use a legit credit card company to authorize access to the site-i am only joking abou the mafia and mob!!!a friend has used this for over a month and no more money was taken out on his card statments-the card companies bend over backwards these days to keep us safe and secure with transactions online

Comment

Just hope it's not a big scram where they will put your credit card on overdrive 6 months after your orders.

Fong

Comment

Btw, is it me or there are two of us in this thread "
              chatting"? LOL

Comment

lol your talking to me in the past i have now moved to the future [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

bwhahahahah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X