Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want in life?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc

[ QUOTE ]

I want to be bigger than Hendrix, play better than Vai, score more chicks than Gene Simmons and have more money than Bill Gates

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I wanted before my kids.

Now I want them to live good long safe productive lives. It's all about them now.

Comment

Just to be happy really. Even if my dreams don't come true, i just want to be happy. I'm not afraid of commitment so i surpose i would like to get married, have maybe a couple of kids to pass on my love of music and guitar. Oh and my wife have big boobies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I want to be bigger than Hendrix, play better than Vai, score more chicks than Gene Simmons and have more money than Bill Gates :P

[/ QUOTE ]
        +4

[ QUOTE ]
        Oh and my wife have big boobies

[/ QUOTE ]
        Steve has his priorities straight!

I would take good health. Fame and fortune don't mean a thing if you aren't here to enjoy it.

Comment

I don't need fame or fortune. Power, global domination, those are things that make my balls tingle. My plot to lull the world's leaders into a false sense of security by working in a crappy office job is so far going well - they don't seem to suspect a thing.......
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Re: What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc..

[ QUOTE ]
            -no religion discussion here please-

[/ QUOTE ]

There goes my $.02
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Nuthin'...I get what I want! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wanna ROCK!! (Holds big powerchord) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Big boobies are overrated. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc

no they are not [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

More guitars obviously, and one particular girl....
                      But one thing that I find more important than anything else is good health.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't have said it better
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Time.

Time to hang with my wife and kids, practice guitar, read, lie on the beach, etc. Work sucks.
                        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Good Health - Its very hard to enjoy life without good health.
                          Family - some may think they don't to be linked to family and they have their reasons. For me, family is important.
                          Money - an adequate income to support and sustain my needs and occasional wants. I'm very thankful I do have.
                          Compainionship - Whether its, family, friends, wife, husband we need someone to share our time and life with.
                          Guitar - There are some things I could live without but I need my guitar in my life.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

How about running a 4.0 40 and benching 500 clean...
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Time.

Time to hang with my wife and kids, practice guitar, read, lie on the beach, etc. Work sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. I love the simplier things in life, the stuff ya can't buy and that's it right there.

Comment

To live long enough to see my children finish school and start their own families is my greatest dream.

My egomaniac dream is to bang hot chicks...all the time.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X