Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc..

This question has being bugging me for a while, and i still don't have the slightest clue...

-no religion discussion here please-

Fong

Re: What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc..

right about now a cold beer would do fine

Comment

Re: What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc

Life [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

More guitars obviously, and one particular girl....
      But one thing that I find more important than anything else is good health.
      Other than that I don´t know yet, scary, I´m turning 30 in 4 days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: What do you want in live?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc

[ QUOTE ]
        Other than that I don´t know yet, scary, I´m turning 30 in 4 days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the scary thing is not about getting old, but seeing the people around us getting old and leaving us...

Fong

Comment

Re: What do you want in life?Fame,Fortune,Love,etc

Sorry, me and my crappy English. Life [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

reader's digest version. I don't believe in anything, which means the only afterlife I have is how much fame in this live I have.

I want to be famous! Not like Wacko Jacko famous, or mass murderer famous. Like I invented something, or my music. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

"I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy because my life didn't turn out the way I thought it would." Hey! Join the fucking club, ok!? I thought I was going to be the starting center fielder for the Boston Red Socks. Life sucks, get a fucking helmet, allright?! "I'm not happy. I'm not happy." Nobody's happy, ok!? Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette, or a chocolate cookie, or a five second orgasm. That's it, ok! You cum, you eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, you go to sleep, you get up in the morning and go to fucking work, ok!? That is it! End of fucking list! "I'm just not happy." Shut the fuck up, allright? That's the name of my new book, "Shut the Fuck Up, by Doctor Denis Leary. A revolutionary new form of therapy." I'm gonna have my patients come in. "Doctor, I.." "Shut the fuck up, next!" "I don't feel so.." "Shut the fuck up, next!" "He made me feel so much better about myself, you know? He just told me to shut the fuck up and nobody had ever told me that before. I feel so much better now." Whining fucking maggots.

Comment

Peace of mind
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I want to be bigger than Hendrix, play better than Vai, score more chicks than Gene Simmons and have more money than Bill Gates :P
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

+1

Comment

+ another 1

Comment

I want a peanut.

Comment

I want a kidney. After that, I'll MAKE my life what I want.

Comment

Money!

I don't give a crap about power.
                            Love is overrated.
                            Fame would be a short-lived novelty.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Money can buy me love and Happiness

But right now I'd take a good deal on a nice Tube Combo Amp
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X