No announcement yet.

pics of your bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pics of your bikes ( no motors just pedals)

Comment

Re: pics of your bikes ( no motors just pedals)

Here's the last one I had, sold her last summer...

And before that, I had...

Comment

Re: pics of your bikes

Thread already exists, but here's my '00 Hayabusa:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just got mine back a week ago and I'm pissed... Now I'll either have to buy another set of metal and have "someone else" re-do it or take it down for a month or so and have it redone... either way, it's a far cry from what it was supposed to be. not to mention the paint, airbrush, etc was done half assed with NO attention to detail. The Eagle is crooked like a mofo, scratched in NUMEROUS places, front rotor? "Oh, we didn't know you wanted that done"....looks pink in the sun and certainly not the "liquid metal" it was supposed to look like. I'm so pissed and almost embarrassed to ride it... But, here are some pics...

[EDIT] Here are some more pics, there will be a lot of them up there soon, all the crap that's wrong with it anyway... http://strangletooth.com/bike_05

Pat

Comment

"It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Here's a pic of mine, NOS 2001 KX250... It rips!

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/khabibissell/01_kx250.jpg

I've since added:
              Renthal fat bars
              Vforce 3 Reed cage
              Dunlop 756's front and rear
              FMF SST Pipe and Powercore 2 Silencer
              One Industries gripper seat cover

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                http://razorback.ca/funnyhaha/bike.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I had to look hard for it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It may not be what you wanted Pat, but the concept looks awesome.
                  I can just imagine how frustrating it ís when you have a lot of ideas and they screw up big.

My bike is indoor for the winter, but maybe I could dig it up for a pic this weekend. I don´t ride it much so I was hoping to sell it this summer.
                  Stay tuned, it´s a US import [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X