Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a vacation to Houston

Hi People!

I'm planning a vacation to Houston May 17 through that weekend possibly...
    The Keith has to be there on business and I thought I might tag along and bring the kiddos. But I will be bored as hell during the day.
    Anyone care to entertain me? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Re: Planning a vacation to Houston

too bad you are not coming to Chicago 4-30 or 5-1 aye?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Man! Shut UP! I wish, boy DO I wish I was coming to Chicago then. Hmm... I wonder... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to live there. Go to the Houston Zoo which was a pretty good zoo when I lived there. You can drive to Galveston from Houston in about an hour or so. Other than that, I only know of the non-family entertainment establishments [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Em still tickets available for the 1st... and you can get tix for the saturday show for about 60 a piece online... I am going on the 1st

Comment

Go to NASA it is kid friendly.

Comment

Yep, NASA is very good.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

forgot about NASA

yeah thats cool, my kids loved it
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Go to Brett's house and check his Gila monsters and his ultimate Jackson Museum.
                  Your kids will be happy to see the Gilas and you to check Jackson.
                  It serves both you and kids at one place.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah but if Keith knew Brett's rep he might not be too happy about the visit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Go to Brett's house and check his Gila monsters and his ultimate Jackson Museum.
                      Your kids will be happy to see the Gilas and you to check Jackson.
                      It serves both you and kids at one place.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't have your picture taken with ANY of his guitars, Em! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Y'all are cracking me up!
                        I totally forgot about NASA (slaps forehead, DUH!), I freakin' LOVE NASA! Great idea! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                        Who doesn't want to see a huge rocket?! Do they let you try out the anti-gravity room? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Zoo is always good- I love zoos. Check. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My daughter is a total reptile/amphibian NUTCASE. She would LOVE to see Brett's Gilas, I would love to see the Jacksons... no flash photography. Haha! Good one.

Thanks guys.

Em

Comment

Em, if you go to NASA, go on down a little ways to Kemah and go to the Kemah Boardwalk. It has its own beach,ammusement park and all kinds of stuff to do. I think they have a webpage.................................
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Hey ..there's my girl..what up woman!!!

I'm not much of a vacation guy...vacation to me means..I don't have to work....so I'm on permenant vaction I guess..

Vacations can be more stressful than work sometimes...well my wife and kid were off on the Easter Vacation....for the first few days them being home was cool...but by the third day...I went completely numb!

I LOVE it when you go to the Chimps ..and you always have that one perverted monkey bastage that is goin' to town on the ol' beef puppet right in front of the glass , just beatin' it for everybody's amusement...and all the little kids are goin' ...mommy what is that monkey doin'....then my kid loudly screams..."LOOK , Look at that ..that is awesome" while laughing his ass off!!!

Cleveland has a killer Zoo...and they got one hell of a rain forest exibit...its a zoo all in itself...lizards , snakes , and huge ass bugs....thats my favorite!!

I love the Zoo..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll be moving that weekend, if you get really bored you can come pack boxes down three flights of stairs. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

The Downtown Aquarium is pretty cool, they have some kind of tiger exhibit going on right now. I presume they won't be feeding them to the sharks though.

Comment

Working...
                              X