Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planning a vacation to Houston

[ QUOTE ]
    Em, if you go to NASA, go on down a little ways to Kemah and go to the Kemah Boardwalk. I think they have a webpage.................................

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's

http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Feeding tigers... that's Coooool. Sharks are awesome. Cooool.
      Well, I must be sensory deprived because I just can't imagine there being so much to do in ONE whole city! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Groovy.
      Thanks for the offer to come help move, Fuzzy. I'm an expert mover, and if you seriously need help we'll all come over. Otherwise, I'll pass on that one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Goodluck, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Shit - give me a call. Oh wait...kids? Oh man...my life is not "kid" friendly.

NASA will be cool if you're into that (as an ex-NASA employee, I'm not). Kemah is decent day or night. Minutemaid park for a Stros game might be OK. Clubbing downtown or in mid-town is always strong - I was out last night till 4AM. Lots of hotties with nice fake t...err...there are a lot of things to do in Houston if you know where to go.

PM me and I'll give you my cell.

Brett

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well, I must be sensory deprived because I just can't imagine there being so much to do in ONE whole city!

[/ QUOTE ]

You might not want to come to Chicago then. Your head might explode.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

It's pretty easy to find things to do in Houston. All of the above mentioned are cool. You'll need to bring three things though... Money, money,....and more money.(Fire away Ron... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img])
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Well, I must be sensory deprived because I just can't imagine there being so much to do in ONE whole city!

[/ QUOTE ]

You might not want to come to Chicago then. Your head might explode.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tekky- I'm joking. I'm a city girl (from San Francisco) forced to live in a backwater town and I constantly whine about it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brett- I'll PM ya before I take off! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (you're funny)

Flame- From the growing list of things to do... yeah, gonna need some cash. Hey, are there any botanical gardens? (I'm too lazy to do a search right now). I love botanical gardens. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X