JCF bandmates??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF bandmates??

Jim (Sambencuda) and myself have officially started an 80's, 90's to modern metal band.
    The band consists of 2 lead guitarists, bass, drums and a lead singer. I think we are going to go with Pigeon Hole as a name. I brought the bass player and the singer and Jim brought the drummer.
    We are currently working on tunes by Ratt, Scorpions, Godsmack, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Dokken, Aerosmith, BOC, Velvet Revolver, Guns and Roses etc.. We are going to focus on 2 guitar bands. Are there any other JCF bros who are also bandmates??

Re: JCF bandmates??

me and charvel junkie are both in Devane...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

<font color="aqua">That's great, I wish you guys much success! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Here's to ya. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats on getting the band together.

As to your question, a couple immediately spring to mind:
          Matt & Mike from Division
          Dave & Steve from Severed Serenity
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Bill Z Bub and Cleveland Metal from EVILUTION if that counts too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron and I played a couple bars of 'in my darkest hour' once! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't realize that ther would be any others, but I guess if you don't ask.....

I'd love to hearsome of the Evilution stuff from Bill and CM. That must be a brutal sound!

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about it. It's been about 5 or so years since I was in a full band situation and about 7 or 8 years since I played out live. I went down to the rehearsal studio on Tuesday with the drummer and at first, I though no prob. It's just like riding a bike. I was amazed at how clumsy I was! Missing channel changes, forgeting to kill the boost after a solo, etc. I was starting to feel like I had lost something, but after about an hour, it started coming back. It really is just like riding a bike. If you'r ever in the same situation, don't hesitate to jump back in. It's a great feeling.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Any others out there?
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

My brother and Ken (Warrior X7) were in a band together... Pretense. I played a gig with them too once. That was three JCF'ers in a band... Well.... for one night... lol.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'd love to hearsome of the Evilution stuff from Bill and CM. That must be a brutal sound!

[/ QUOTE ]

The stuff I've heard was pretty kick arse, for being recorded by a single mic hanging in the middle of the rehearsal room [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They promised they'd share some more with us sometime too........
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X