Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm going out with this Girl tonight......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm going out with this Girl tonight......

Well she's one of my sister's friends, so my sister showed her some pictures of me, Well I keep all my pictures on my on that directery on my sister's site, well all my NAMM pics were on there. We were talking last night and she said the only picture I'm scared of is this one

I just knew that picture would come back to haunt me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: So I\'m going out with this Girl tonight......

Maybe she WANTS to be a candidate for the shocker. Best of luck to ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Let the rest of us sad monkey beaters know how it went, with all the juicy details. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was telling Sully about this restaurant down the street from me, it's called ImprovKitchen. Basically your servers are the performers. Well, the other day I was walking/riding/whatever by the place and I see a poster for their sketch called, "The Shocker". I immediately thought of you two. I went in the other day to see if I could get the posters to send to you two, but alas, they wouldn't give any up.

http://improvkitchen.com/
      Occupy JCF

Comment

You takin her to Del Taco? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I was telling Sully about this restaurant down the street from me, it's called ImprovKitchen. Basically your servers are the performers. Well, the other day I was walking/riding/whatever by the place and I see a poster for their sketch called, "The Shocker". I immediately thought of you two. I went in the other day to see if I could get the posters to send to you two, but alas, they wouldn't give any up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that place any good? I was driving by it the other day thinking of stopping in. I haven't been to the Improv Olympic in for ever and I have free tickets on my Fridge...
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You takin her to Del Taco? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fever Pitch than if we had a Del Taco I would [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, we don't want a picture of you and sully, lets see a pic of the girl your going out with [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that place any good? I was driving by it the other day thinking of stopping in. I haven't been to the Improv Olympic in for ever and I have free tickets on my Fridge...

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't there been yet. I was thinking sometime soon though.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Del Taco rules!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fever Pitch than if we had a Del Taco I would [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you could take her to Taco Del Mar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about in the pic. That's funny stuff!
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

donnie, i hope you had ace's "shock me" crankin in the stereo when you picked her up! i think he may have been onto something; perhaps ace was the father of the shocker?

"shock me, make me feel better" indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          We were talking last night and she said the only picture I'm scared of is this one

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I find it disturbing when white guys make those "ethnic" hand signs myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So, depending on the chick, I think I could see her point.

Comment

That's actually the Offical JCF gang sign [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Yeah, I find it disturbing when white guys make those "ethnic" hand signs myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So, depending on the chick, I think I could see her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The shocker isn't "ethnic." It holds no connection to any race or creed (other than the two in the pink one in the stink crew)

Comment

Working...
                              X