question about easton guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about easton guitars

Ive been trying to get in touch with them for a few days now, but i never get an email back from them. Ive been saving my ass off for an RR1 (im a low income college student) and Easton seems to have the best price on a solid black RR1 (admin edit: please don't post prices). But My newbie credit card has a limit of $1000 on it, so I was wondering if Kevin offers any type of lay-away or maybe if he even does the whole Paypal thing? Becuase I could easily transfer some loot into my paypal box, wait till the turn on the month, and transfer the rest of the cash into my paypal acct so I could just pay him in one fell swoop.

anyone have any experience with this from easton? I would like to hear from Kevin, but like I said, i havent been getting any response via-email so you guys are my next source of info!

Re: question about easton guitars

Dude, try www.mattsmusic.com or www.vwallguitars.com

Either of those guys will hook you up and reply to your emails right away. By the time Easton gets back to you Matt or Scott will have a guitar in your hands.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I was going to buy some stuff from him, so I sent him email, got an automated reply, but never an actual reply. This was about a week ago. So I called to follow up and the phone just rang and rang until it disconnected...never forwarded to an answering machine or anything.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

actually, right after i posted this thread, i emailed matt's music, and a few minutes later i got a response from matt himself! that was quick! he gave me a good price, and free shipping is always good!

thanks guys.

Comment

Both Matt and Scott are great to deal with... I honestly don't know why anyone would go anywhere else unless someone else had a Namm piece or a special run piece
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yes, I trust on Matt and Scott 100 % but not so much to Kevin. Kevin ripped Jani with his starorder and the compensate deal with the XTRR didn´t work without problems...

When you got your RR1 you must arrange one studentparty where you invite many collegechicks! One of my favourite memory with the guitar was when I was a university student and I played to the students...the strings filled the air...almost [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Easton's reputation seems to be going down the toilet at the moment and I can never get a reply about anything either.
              I appreciate people get busy, but don't put an email address if you're not going to respond to any incoming queries.
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Easton's reputation already has been flushed down the toilet.
                If not, his banner should be up there.

Unless you are going to his store and buy stuff there, don't bother to deal with Easton online.
                To me, it was the worst online dealing ever in my life.
                He is simply refusing to check e-mails or checking fax messages and not willing to upfront about stuff like shipping charge, payments you send and taking your orders.

Matt accepts Paypal.
                So MATT IS THE MAN TO GO WITH!

Comment

Thanks Toru, you rock!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Oh god yeah, I've ordered my CS through Matt and he's been great so I expect to be dealing with him many times again, but it still seems a shame that someone who used to work for AMIC (Jackson) has sh*t all over a potentially good business, at the expense of some guys who are members here....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

oh sick matt takes paypal! thats perfect! matt, you have to get an RR1 (floyd rose) in fast! i need it!

Comment

Not only he takes Paypal, he also offers free shipping in U.S.
                        How cool is that!

Comment

Matt is the shit man, I called him on an effects rack & emailed him on some guitars, quick, fast, cool to deal with.

Comment

yeah, sounds like a real cool dude. now i just gotta wait till he gets the right axe!

Comment

i bought from Kevin Easton in the past and had no problems with him.... ? wtf happened?
                              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                              X