Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching old posts

Is it down? No matter how recent I make my searches, I get this:

The specified date range is too wide. The maximum date range you can search with is .

Anybody else, or is it just me?

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Searching old posts

I get the same information so far but I believe that the site is under repair and it will work again quite soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Guys, when we lost the old server, the drive wasn't set back to W for data, so that's going to have to change. The backup we restored the server from is having an issue with letting us use W as the drive letter. So............... we'll need to do this all over again I believe, i just need to get a good, solid copy of a backup before attempting it, so most likely later tonight.

The only good thing for us (Chicago Webs) is that there's 3 sites on this server... So it make for a stress-free transistion...

We'll get it tho, we always do!

Go out and enjoy the day, get out and ride those rice burners or sumpin... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, Not sure what's up with it, but we'll get it...

Pat

Comment

[Slaps self in head - hard.] In my pre-coffee state, I didn't make the connection between the server troubles and the search. Sorry.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Pat [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Methinks the Pat-ster needs to get out today, too: high 79 in St. Louis today? Too sweet!
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Cleanin her up now... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I really don't care for the new search since they upgraded the board a couple months ago. You get one search, hell if you typo it or want to redefine your search it gives you the lame-ass try again later message...wtf...this is a now world mf'ers and I wait for nothing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
              X