• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah to be a college boy again...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Ah to be a college boy again...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Thats hot.
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Yah!!!!LMAO! I can't wait till I go back to college in September

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I had to watch that three times to figure out what the hell was going on.
            It's been one of those days. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            But I feel MUCH better now after watching Dumbass Dragon Boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I doubt he's in college if he needs to burn his face off to figure out why people use straws on flaming drinks, that was funny as hell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gotta love the guy who throws more alcohol on him as he's burning haha

Comment

This really needs to be posted at "dumberthanadick@com"
                I wonder if anyone told him he had to blow it out first before drinking it? Never ever attempt to drink fire...very stupid.

It's like putting lighter fluid or gasoline in ones mouth and swallowing it. Literally drinking lighter fliud or gasoline can and will kill you. The same applies with drinking fire, not only is it going to hurt but possible kill you. Again, very stupid.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

That's our future leaders? We're doomed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] It would be wrong to laugh about that............

Aw fukkit, who am I kidding. Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Wrong to laugh about? Welll if that was me and I did that I would be nothing short of diappointed if you didn't laugh at me
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Gene Simmons would be proud!
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Fuckin' dialup...

Oh my God! That was painful watching in slow motion! I sat there just thinking "oh yeah funny, his face is on fire" and I look back a few seconds later to see flames spurting! It was quite nerve wracking sitting in front of the screen waiting to see what happened next.

Oh man that was hilarious!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hilarious!
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Too Funny!!!!! ROLFLOL

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X