X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ah to be a college boy again...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FIRE! FIRE!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I wonder what that butthead was drinking. There are not many alcohole in the market which is that flammable.

Fong

Comment

Alcohole! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Great name for that dude!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I wonder what that butthead was drinking. There are not many alcohole in the market which is that flammable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing Bacardi 151 (proof), that stuff lights up pretty good...or maybe it's lighter fluid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Everclear or 151 or the favorites for flamable wars!

I chugged Everclear once OMG was that stupid I have a tough stomach so that wasn't a problem but it dried out my body so bad my contacts fell out... So lucky I didn't get alcohol posioning I had to stare at my feet that night to walk
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

That happened to me on my 21st birthday but to a lesser degree. I only ended up with a nice little half-moustache burn. Luckily my friend slapped in the face as soon as I caught fire.

You're suposed to do it as a staue of liberty shot where you dip your finger in, light in on fire, do the shotm, and then extinguish your finger in your mouth. Unfortunately I was a bit drunk and also a bit scared, so I spilled a few drops on my mouth when I did the shot and then ignited those drops when I put my finger out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I chugged Everclear once OMG was that stupid I have a tough stomach so that wasn't a problem but it dried out my body so bad my contacts fell out...

[/ QUOTE ]
                Now, that's some funny shit!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No one ever accused me of being intelligent
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

thats fuckin great....i almost remember those days. & anything over 80 proof will burn.

Comment

Working...
                    X