Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mother beat to death by son WITH GUITAR

[ QUOTE ]
    So thats why Word never comes around here anymore..........

[/ QUOTE ]
    Do you still communicate with him? I've been trying for a while and can't seem to track him down. Could you tell him Jared's looking for him?

He should have used a BC Rich beast, would have got it done sooner!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      My guitar wants to kill your momma

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Maybe it was his friend's guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I do apologize and agree this is really tragic and not something we should laugh at, but this sort of thing just begs for some sort of ridicule. I blame Bugs Bunny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You just know that guitar is gonna show up on eBay before too long.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

ON Ebay with a HUGE reserve and no BIN. Really sad story butt that guy will get it in the end from all his inmate buddies.

Comment

and the winner goes to ..

bad seed ...for his "My guitar wants to kill your momma"...remark!

that is awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude, your guitar may want to kill my momma, but his guitar killed his momma.

Comment

*makes vague reference to budman's "axe" project* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

He must have been listening to some Suicidal Tendencies

"I saw your Mommy...and your Mommy is dead...."
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    and the winner goes to ..

bad seed ...for his "My guitar wants to kill your momma"...remark!

What did i win?! I was asurprised no one used it before me.
                    Newcs were funny too.
                    that is awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

As tragic as it may be....

[ QUOTE ]
                      My guitar wants to kill your momma

[/ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yóu Rule, Badseed [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Honorable mention to Newc and Joel (ST Quotes Rule [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This thread should be the saddest on the board and it is the funniest [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This whole thread is a hoot! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

fucking sad..

Comment

Working...
                          X