"The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: new info on dimebags shooting

Wow that is pretty crazy that dude really had it out for Dime it seems
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

sick motherfukker
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It makes it seem twice as senseless...There is something wrong with letting them "decide if they want to press charges"...I know there is always a gray area, but come on...It gets silly. Wrong is wrong

Comment

fuck that stupid cunt, fuck that stupid family, and fuck the american healthcare system.
          discharged marines with history of violence and outlashes still able to get on stage and not medication/counselling?
          horseshit. absolute horseshit.

Comment

welcome to reality...

this is a SHIT world full of SHIT people..

Therefore I hate people ...because they truly suck...

nastiest animals to ever walk this filthy mudhole..

the only cure for a shitbag like that is a 22. cal slug behind the ear...then charge his family 2 cents for the bullet!

well that cop nailed him with about three 9mm motherfuckers right?...charge his family for the cost of the led...a quarter for his life ...now thats a fair trade IMO!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

^ agreed 100% with what you said.
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Horns [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                Pretty sure it was a shotgun to the head of that douche. Praise to the cop. F-Gale

Just think if the tool didn't get taken out, he'd get some shite Life(30 year tops) sentence if he didn't get off completely cause 'his brain don't werk so good'. Or he'd get the death penalty and camp out for 20 years before it happened.

Gale was caught red handed by the po-lice and got a fistfull of metal!

Gale can take it up with a higher being at this point if he thinks he deserved better.

Viva Le Dime
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

was it a shotgun blast that did fuckface Nathan Gayle..

cool....

you know that ugly , retarded fuck didn't get any Pussy.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    fuck that stupid cunt, fuck that stupid family, and fuck the american healthcare system.
                    discharged marines with history of violence and outlashes still able to get on stage and not medication/counselling?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances are the problem is not that he couldn't get medication/counseling. Chances are it's that didn't take his meds/go to counseling. Many people with mental illness, especially schizophrenia actually stop taking their meds when they start to feel better. Then have massive problems.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances are the problem is not that he couldn't get medication/counseling. Chances are it's that didn't take his meds/go to counseling. Many people with mental illness, especially schizophrenia actually stop taking their meds when they start to feel better. Then have massive problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true... This whole topic is sick though... Dude should have been locked up prior to causing any damage the same way the dude who just beat his mother to death should have been locked up... The history was there in both cases...
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

yeah I guess I could go on about what could have should have been done/happened. Ive heard so many stories of mental health related deaths/suicides that it still surprises me its not more of an issue.

Comment

There are many problems with the mental health field. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to lock someone up and keep them there. These people have civil rights to and cannot be locked away if they are not an active threat to themselves or others. They are put on meds/in therapy. Most of these people are fine on their meds and so are released. They feel better, stop taking the meds and going to therapy and turn violent/unstable again. But since they are people to, they can't be forced to do anything - including take their meds. And we can't lock them up because they may do something in the future unless they are legally determined to be mentally incompetent. Much like in the legal world - we can't lock up or keep people in prison because of what they may do in the future.

Comment

What a tool . .

Comment

No Meds , No Healthcare , No rights , No excuses , No Bullshit ..

a .22 bullet to the back of the head..

it goes "pop"..problem solved.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

he was "human pollution"..."worthless" human pollution...made by worthless human pollution.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X