new info on dimebags shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new info on dimebags shooting

[img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I know this will never happen..

just wishful thinking on my part...

I do have a dream that someday violent human pollution will no longer be thought of or treated as equals and will no longer enjoy "civil" rights.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

"civil" rights should be reserved for "civil" people..

can I get a fuggin' AMEN and a KUMBUYA!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

AMEN and KUMBUYA!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Preach on, Brother Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The world according to Bill would be a very loving and peaceful place..

OR ELSE!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

fuck yeah, I agree [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My take was the 'human furnace' theory. Instead of a bullet to the back of the head, burned alive, shoveled onto the flames of failure. I guess I'm less smooth professional killer, and more lustful for the suffering ala pinhead [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh HELL yeah!! Amen and Kumbaya!!!! Act civil or be treated as such. And if you are mentally off, and can't figure out that you NEED to take your meds everyday, you need to be locked up to make sure someone gives them too you. JMO...

Comment

Agreed. Paranoid schizos shouldn't have rights other than the right to be force-fed medication and locked in a safe room.
              Look at it this way; the posted Speed Limit is meant for Ideal Conditions, right? I mean, you always see/hear about traffic accidents in dense fog, heavy rain, snow, sleet, pitch dark, etc, and most of the time it's due to speeding, but not going over the posted speed limit, rather they're driving 55+ (posted) in a heavy downpour, moonless/lightless night/road, or otherwise "non-ideal" driving conditions where you really should drive BELOW the posted speed limit.

Same goes for Civil/Human/Legal rights - only under "ideal" conditions - i.e. those who do not have a mental or physical condition that could cause harm or has statistically been proven to result in injury to others, the patient, or damage to property.
              It doesn't matter that they are people too, they are statistically dangerous people, and should have special rules applied to them. Yes it seems like punishing someone for a condition they were most likely born with, but the Greater Good outweighs the Individual.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

AMEN, Bill, every word [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

very good analogy NEWC..

"civil rights" for friggin' un-civil ANIMALS..

THAT is what gives these animals the freedom to hurt or kill whomever they wish..

Civil rights is the reason a baby or child is being raped , murdered or sexually molested AS WE SPEAK...where is that child's rights..to live life not as a "victim".

and where was Dime's rights to be protected from such fuckin' scum..while he happily and peacefully played his guitar??!!

Comment

A.C.L.U.=American Criminal Liberties Union

YOU can thank these fools for alot of this shit going on.

Comment

Just ask the Boy Scouts.....
                      web page

I will say every once and a while I am thankful to the ACLU, but overall they take things too far.

I have a relative that's schizo, it's sad, he's homeless, gets money from the military and lives as he chooses. Do I feel sorry for him? Nah, he's nuts and wont listen to anyone that helps him. If he gets on meds, he's fine, then gets off of them when he feels better and screw it all up. I DO feel sorry for the people in the neighborhood he wanders around because he cannot be locked up until he commits a crime. He urinates in public, trespasses and panhandles, all of which is supposed to be illegal. Been in trouble tons of times and yet never goes to court, never stays in jail long and never learns. I am sad for him I am sad for us as citizens.

There has to be a balance between locking them up and throwing away the key/killing them, and letting them pee on our houses and rummage through our trash, but I'll be damned if I can think of one.
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                      X