• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Chewing On Now?

[ QUOTE ]
    A femur.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Chewing gum (xylitol Jenkki)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        A femur.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh New-C you're so ridiculous!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

> I'm chewing on the decision to make these "What are you ---- now?" posts disappear.

*whistles innocently -- while wondering where the hell my "NOW WANKING" thread went * [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

milkchocolate

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              > I'm chewing on the decision to make these "What are you ---- now?" posts disappear.

*whistles innocently -- while wondering where the hell my "NOW WANKING" thread went * [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

A banana. (Ref my "Timekiller..." thread; I wanna live damnit) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

your mom. (figuratively of course, but she was sooo good last night.)

Comment

Working...
                  X