This week has been awesome so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week has been awesome so far...

Its just been one good thing after another in Rob-land out here.

Monday - Played a bunch of video games and watched a movie with some friends. In other words, we hung out middle school style.
    Tuesday - Went and saw one of my biggest influences (Dark Tranquillity) rip it up on stage and then hang out with the band (who happened to also be the coolest guys I've met that have been on tour - except the bassist, he was really trying hard to get laid last night and it was kinda sad... lol)
    Wednesday - My band where I play guitar in (shaded enmity) played a show, probably our best yet. I used my Peavey 5150 and was really impressed with the tone. Lots of people came out and I recieved a lot of positive compliments about the performance, music, and guitar work.

So on top of all this I find out from one of my bandmates in Funeral Age that we get to open up for Kreator next week. Kreator is another band that I've been listening to for years and enjoyed immensely so it will definitely be an honor to play on the same stage as them (plus, I get in to the show for free.. hahaha!)

April has been my month!!

Re: This week has been awesome so far...

Congrats! Just wait for the weekend => your life should be even better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like you've had a good time.

Comment

Good for you dude. Enjoy it

Comment

Did your week continued the same way? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

well since everything is up.... it must come down [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

j/k

Comment

Actually, so far yes!

We played again last night, and although the performance wasn't as good as Wednesday (everyone else was having a rough night other than me) we had a lot of fun and there was this group of about 15 people right up front at the stage headbanging the whole time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                - except the bassist, he was really trying hard to get laid last night and it was kinda sad... lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

There are females at DT shows? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X