must listen music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: must listen music

I've never been a big BulletBoy's fan actually, Mark Torian's vocals just don't do it for me
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

just kidding Drsracing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yeah , he is like a David Lee Roth with Down Syndrome... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Smooth up in yo.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

can you say..."gay"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will post some stuff tonight...but I'm still waiting for Deneb to tell me what kind of new awesome music that he craves for....

melodic death...I can do that!!

Powermetal...oh yeah...

black metal.....yepper..

technical crazy shit...that too...

pick your poison....no Scott ..not the band.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Some semi-obscure (or maybe just forgotten) albums that rarely leave the changer:

Voivod - Angel Rat
          Spock's Beard - Day For Night
          The Pursuit Of Happiness - The Downward Road
          Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn
          GWAR - This Toilet Earth
          Jethro Tull - A Passion Play
          Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow
          Ian Anderson - Divinities: Twelve Dance With God
          Pro-Pain - Foul Taste of Freedom
          Goblin - Collections I, II and III
          Infectious Grooves - The Plague That Makes Your Booty Move
          Z - self-titled first album, Shampoohorn
          Daryl Stuermer - Steppin' Out
          Forced Entry - As Above, So Below
          Martin Barre - Stage Left
          Joey Tafolla - Out of the Sun
          Boingo - self-titled
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Horns, just hit me with it! I'm thinking good music to vent to, to play along with, and to learn. I need fresh music, because everything is sounding the same to me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Gonna have to check some of these out to expand my horizons a bit. Anyone know of some other good thrash bands as well? Lately I've been listening to mostly that sort of stuff with some melodic death metal.

[/ QUOTE ]
              what thrash bands are you currently listening to?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

The Metal sea is much too vast...

I don't know where to begin...that is always the proble..

I tried to start threads and compile all the metal bands that I know...and I always get pooped and give up on it before finishing the power metal section..

Here ..I looked at my crap...just in Power Metal alone...These are MUST LISTENS in my book...and this is just some of the A's..

ABSTRAKT ALGEBRA...Mike Wead from King Diamond / Momento Mori / King Diamong and Hexenhouse...awesome stuff...Matts Levin on Vox
                ADAGIO...cool Italian power prog
                AGENT STEEL...these guys are still going strong...their newer stuff kicks ass.
                ANGRA...
                ANNIHILATOR...Jeff Waters RULES!!
                APOCRYPHA...one of my all time faves..
                ARK..Tore Otsby is a killer player..Jorne Lande is a vocal God.
                ARK STORM...Japanes neo classical shred ...kinda like Concerto Moon..
                ARMAGEDDON...Crhis Amott...power metal band..very cool stuff..
                ARCH RIVAL...older band with guitarist Michael Harris..Chastain's "Zannister" bud.
                ADROMEDA..
                ARTENTION..
                ASTRAL DOORS..pretty good ...dude sounds like Dio
                AT VANCE...Olaf Lenk is one of the best guiatrist on the planet...if you think Gus G is good...this guy puts a spankin' on him..total neo-classical shred..and melodic metal...Like Malmsteen but with good songs..

see I'm not even done with the A's ...not even close..and that is just some Power and Prog stuff..

This is some of my all time favorite bands..Coroner / At The Gates / Anacrusis / Nevermore / Psycotic Waltz / Last Crack / Hexenhouse / Apocrypha / Watchtower / Sabbat / Solitude Aternus / Momento Mori / Mekong Delta / Athesit / Heathen / Helstar / Forbidden / Symbyosis / Arsis / Capharnaum / Cynic / Sceptic / Martyr / Spastic Ink / Brainstorm / Symphorce / Time Requiem / old Soilwork / Darkane / Kalmah / Gory Blister / Meduza / Easy Rider / Virtuocity / Tarot / Last Tribe / Nocturnal Rites / Pagans Mind / Rawhead Rexx / Terror 2000 / Opeth / Edge Of Sanity / Midnight Sun / Therion / The Crown / Godgory / Winds / Mystic Prophesy / Eidolon / Sanctuary / Callenish Cirlcle / Dimension Zero / Old Mans Child / Death / Control Denied / Diabolical / The Forsaken / Skyfire / Majestic / Witchery / Arcturus / Lunaris / Arch Enemy / Hearse / NightRage / Candlemass / King Diamond / Merciful Fate / Trouble / Carcass / Dark Tranquility / Symphony X /Pharoah / Vanden Plas / Kamelot / Conception / Stygmata IV / Rage / Vicious Rumors / Vision Divine / any Criss Oliva Savatage...OK I quit!!!

There is a mixed bag of power / thrash , melodic death and some obscure crap I really really like...MY Must Listens...off the top of my head!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But there here is much more..I didn't go into my Black and Death metal stuff..

Oh and if don't know by now..I would Say that "Chemical Wedding" and "Crucible" are required listens IMO....just as "Holy Diver"..or "Mob Rules"..they are already future metal "clasics"!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X