Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cheese!!!

http://www.zeronews-fr.com/flash/70s.php

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Super Cheese!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Same video as this thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&Number=429451

Except yours has the advantage of being faster-loading! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Apache-pache boy! Apache-pache boy!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oooh my eyes!!! the goggles no nothing!! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I could only stand a minute and forty-five seconds of that. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          Funny thing though... that looks just like my DAD on drums!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I could only stand a minute and forty-five seconds of that. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            Funny thing though... that looks just like my DAD on drums!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            1:38 was my limit...
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Psssh, we watched the whole thing in the original thread. How much MAN are we? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

the old version by the ventures is way better. i used to cover that song when i played in a surf band with my brother. that disco version is AWFUL!!! in fact i'm gonna send my bro that video to piss him off!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That sucked, like nothing has ever sucked before...

Comment

I have truly gone off the deep end. I am currently LEARNING this song on guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's interesting... stuff I don't normally play. I think of it as a diversification. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I have truly gone off the deep end. I am currently LEARNING this song on guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's interesting... stuff I don't normally play. I think of it as a diversification. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that ca clap ca clap part makes the song. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

the guy on the keyboards most probably has the dumbest look on his face i have ever seen lol. and he dances like me when i'm drunk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X