Tragedy to JCF’er Seventh Avenged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy to JCF’er Seventh Avenged

I just got a call from my brother in Mt. Vernon, OH. He informed me that BOTH parents of Kory (Seventh Avenged) were tragically killed in an auto accident last night. Kory & I met each other here on the forum. We hit it off immediately. Just a couple weeks ago we realized that he is good friends with my niece that lives 3 hours drive from me.... Small world. Kory is half my age, but still he’s my friend.

Kory.... God bless you Bro. Not much else I can say. Let me know what I can do.

>>--HuntinDoug-->
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Tragedy to JCF’er Seventh Avenged

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kory. There's not much I can say except I'm so sorry.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of this. My thoughts are also with you at this time.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Losing my mom was one of the worst things that ever happened to me... I couldn't imagine losing both parents at once. Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts prayers and mojo headed your way.

Pete

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this and now I am so depressed thinking what you are going through....
          I don't know what to say but If you need any help, please PM me.
          I hope you come back on Forum soon and we are here for you.

Comment

He's what... 17 years old... much too young to lose his parents. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Very tragic. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family/friends. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, Seventh bro hang in there.

Random stuff like this is just not right.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Pat

Comment

Damn. I actually hesitated opening this thread after seeing the subject. Glad I did. He needs our support.

Kory, not much to say but stay strong and our thoughts and prayers are with ya.
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I lost my mother a few years ago, if he needs someone to talk to to help him make it through the day, he can get ahold of me, and I'll call him, on my dime.

Comment

Wow, very sory to hear Kory. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Come back soon, bro.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh damn, my heart and prayers out to him. Let him know we're all here for him if ya talk to him soon (anyone). Yah, 17 or so is way too young to lose a parent, and both is just horrible

Comment

<font color="aqua">Jeezz...so sorry to hear this, Kory, take care of yourself bro, our hearts and our thoughts are with you..... </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Kory, i'm so sorry man,,my deepest condolences.
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X