Tragedy to JCF’er Seventh Avenged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tragedy to JCF’er Seventh Avenged

My family's prayers are with you Kory, stay strong.

Brian

Comment

Words can't really express my gratitude and extreme appreciation i have for all of your kind words, my good friends. This just goes to show me what trulym a great community this truly is.

All of your prayers and good words must be flowing nicely, some good things have been happening in this dark time. God's really been shedding his Grace and light in this time. Having my friends meet my church family, church family meet my extended family who live across the country away, and that exteded family meeting my friends, those are just some examples of poignent, beautiful events coming together from a sad, tragic time.

its been pretty crazy here, and things are hectic, with assets and things, funeral arrangements and the like. my life will certainly take a different turn in the road than i, or anyone human could imagine. its still very strange to think about. but i'm trying to do the best i can for everyone. my siblings are my top priority, and they're doing alright, hanging with the cousins and their friends. so yeah.

once again guys and dolls, i appreciate everything. you guys are the best.

Doug, Thanks for posting this, my good friend. it was such a pleasant surprise for me to find, it means a lot man. thank you again, my brother.

-God Bless everyone.

Comment

Kory,

I know you're busy, and I understand how hectic things can get at times like this.
        When things settle, I hope you take some time for yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hugs,
        Em

Comment

Very sorry to hear of your loss Kory. My condolences to you and your family.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Well dude, for what it's worth glad things are going smoothly. Hope it stays that way.

- Irf -

Comment

Stay strong. There will be better times ahead.

Comment

My Condolences to you and your family Kory. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I know nothing can make this better, but thoughts and prayers anyway. My deepest condolences.

Comment

jesus, this is something that would make fall into a downward spiral, please be strong through this unlike i would, and make it through the whole horrible ordeal.
                    i'm throwing whatever magic i have left up into the air for you kory. hang tough, i'm extremely sorry.
                    tommy
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My deepest sympathies, Kory.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers Bro. Hang in there..

Comment

Terrible news, Seventh Avenged I hope there are many better times ahead of you.

Comment

Sorry bro. Don't know what else to say or do other than to hope for better times ahead for you.

Comment

sorry to hear that bro ! I don't know what else to say . I'll keep you guys in my prayers ! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Kory,

I'm so sorry bro! I just responded to your PM before I got in here. Stay strong man. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

~Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X