Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is King of the Hill still on the air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is King of the Hill still on the air?

I can't believe that fox would cancel Family Guy and Futurama, but somehow leave King of the Hill on the air! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: How is King of the Hill still on the air?

And arrested development to boot... Although it looks like they are going to go back on that one and bring it back next season.

Alright I don't like KOTH in anyway shape or form but I was a big Beavis and Butthead fan. I have no idea why this show is still on. I also think the dumbest thing they can do is but two Seth MacFarland shows back to back. American Dad is just Family Guy with different names... I honestly think on different nights they could exist but RIGHT AFTER? what is Fox thinking? I think that is what did Futerama in too don't put them so close together FOX. I am pissed that Futurerama is canceled and the simpsons are still on but Bender did make a cameo tonight in the Simpsons
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

the simpsons is horrible now. that's one that needs to go.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I just started to watch The Family Guy and love it...well I don't watch much TV..

it is not South Park...fuck...what is???!!!

I used to watch King of the Hill for the first two seasons ...then the novelty just wore off and the "joke" wasn't funny any more..

Not like South Park...watching a new episode of SP is like getting a good friendly kick to the balls...everytime!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Actually I am the opposite with south park.... I loved the 1st season.. Hell I even liked Basketball but after about the 3rd season I just lost interest... I don't know why it just wasn't funny anymore to me....
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

How is shoving Paris Hilton (stupid spoiled whore) up Mr. Slaves ass ...NOT funny???!!!

How is Cartman's plan to exterminate the jews during The Passion episode...Not funny???!!!

How is Cartman starting a Christian band just so he can beat Kyle in the race for a platinum album ..Not funny???!!!

How is Cartman plotting revenge against the kid that sold him his first pubes ..NOT Funny???!!!

Jeez Tets , either your missing this awesome shit...or you don't have a "man's" sense of humor...and the "joke" is blowing over your skirt..

what I mean...is that certain shows are made for men...that woman (most lame women) don't appreciate...like The Three Stooges...Beavis and Butthead....South Park...that kind of shit..

maybe you need to start watching "Lifetime" or "Oxygen" channels or get that sex change already...kidding!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I just started to watch The Family Guy and love it...well I don't watch much TV..

it is not South Park...fuck...what is???!!!

I used to watch King of the Hill for the first two seasons ...then the novelty just wore off and the "joke" wasn't funny any more..

Not like South Park...watching a new episode of SP is like getting a good friendly kick to the balls...everytime!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay!! You finally found The Family Guy!!! I LOVE that show, I love it as much as I love Southpark. If those were the only two shows on teevee I'd be just fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
              I still wish that Wonder Woman would come back though.

Comment

OMFG!!! You said something that I totally agree with you on..(horns) The end is near... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I can't believe that fox would cancel Family Guy and Futurama, but somehow leave King of the Hill on the air! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  You do know that Family Guy is back, right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] King of the Hill kicks ass, too, though I don't watch it as much, and The Simpsons still rule! I have to say South Park is really the greatest, though. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

How is Cartman plotting revenge against the kid that sold him his first pubes ..NOT Funny???!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cartman: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha...made you eat your parents!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..Good stuff!!
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

That Scott Pitterman...I hate him.. ( > < ) !!!!!!

I want my $16.12 back.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes Em...it was you that turned me onto the Family Guy....

its a great show...wish I watched when it first came on...but I live under a rock when it comes to TV programs.....except for my beloved South Park never missed a single episode..

Flametop...never argue with someone who is ALWAYS right....the end is here when I say it is.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Family Guy, Sealab 2021, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are my favorite shows on tv at the moment.

Tetsuo, American Dad only aired one episode and I don't think they're going to make any others.

Comment

Do you guys in the States get the Trailer Park Boys? That show is hilarious

Comment

South Park, Family Guy, and Furturama are the shows of kings. About the only TV I still watch, along with MXC and the History Channel.

Comment

King of the Hill is a cool show..............

Comment

Working...
                              X