Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Fans of Old School Systems

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.p...doacapella.wmv

Its a Chorus version of the old school systems. Pretty Well Done too.

Re: For Fans of Old School Systems

Oh man, what a trip down memory lane!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Mortal Kombat one was hilarious. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Oh man, what a trip down memory lane!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Mortal Kombat one was hilarious. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      That and Tetris and Zelda haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

awesome haha
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

OMFG!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          That has got the be THE funniest thing I have seen lately.
          The SuperMario Bros. got my kids running fast, and the Tetris one was by far my favorite. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          Those people crack me up doing their Tetris dance. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just great, I'll be singing these all afternoon now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
          X