How to display a LOT of autographed Baseball Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to display a LOT of autographed Baseball Cards

K, I'm moving in a few weeks and have been getting into some stuff I haven't touched since I moved out of my parants house when I was 18, Well I have over 4000 autographed Cards and tons of Signed 8X10's and Balls and Tons of other memerabilia, the 8x10s, balls, and other stuff is easy to display but I wanna display the cards too but since they're all in pages in binders I'm kinda stuck on how to display them on the walls in my new place

Any Ideas??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: How to display a LOT of autographed Baseball Cards

How about those poster sized frames? You can probably get at least 30-40 cards displayed per frame

Comment

Re: How to display a LOT of autographed Baseball C

@ 4000 cards, I'd say just have a really really big flipbook. Or actually ya know those display racks stores use to show off posters for sale? See if you can snag one of those. I'm thinkin how retarded one of those would look in a room...but it's still early...mind's not workin 100% yet

Comment

If you display them on the wall, they will fade.

Sell them while you can and get more guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Sell them while you can and get more guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that, but it's a pretty dark house with little sunlight.

I could never sell any of my autographs or cards, way to much time invested in to all of them.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Put them on all your spokes and ride real slow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]...I guess what I am saying is I have no constructive ideas [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

Glue them to a offramp sign on the freeway!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that, but it's a pretty dark house with little sunlight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh ya.... Seattle... DOH! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Put them on all your spokes and ride real slow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]...I guess what I am saying is I have no constructive ideas [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm more interested in knowing how creatively you plan to display your balls. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X