Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did everybody receive the memory i sent them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did everybody receive the memory i sent them?

and who's works and who's does not,i have not heard anything from anybody but keith and maybe i can do something about it, should have a bunch of 512's and 1 gig's, even some 2 gig's coming in this week. the 2 gigs i might have to charge you for though, but it will be a very minimal atomic-like price. free on all the other stuff.
    we got pc100/133, DDR-266,333, and 400.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: did everybody receive the memory i sent them?

I can't remember if you sent me memory. I'm guessing no.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

My memory sucks bro.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My stick didn't work in my computer. It did work in my brothers though, and he is really enjoying it!

Comment

Yes Tommy I received mine, I wrote and told you when I did, thanks so much... You rock!

Let me know about cost on 1 or 2 gig DDR-266,333 I will probably grab some.

Thanks again!

Comment

How'd you acquire these sticks of RAM, Atommygun, and why are you giving them away for free or dirt cheap? I'm not accusing you of fraud or theft or anything, but my brother will be building a custom computer soon and might be interested in some RAM.

Comment

Tommy, I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to check those other two sticks yet, been in hyper-overdrive getting ready for the new baby. It will probably be next week (when we get home) before I can.

And even if I've said this, I haven't said it enough: YOU FUCKING ROCK. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I got it and it didn't work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Oh.. WHOOPS!
                  Wasn't I supposed to get back to you about this? I don't remember. Oh well. Well... was very cool of ya to offer, Tommy!
                  You Rock. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

For a minute there I thought you were sending out "real" memories of like childhood and stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

shit mine must have gotten lost in the mail
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        For a minute there I thought you were sending out "real" memories of like childhood and stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if i wanted to sicken people newc, i would have simply just posted, this was actually a real thing-lol.
                        i have 512 meg and 1 gig compact flash cards lying around if you can use those. NOTP, i buy these things by the thousands and try to flip them out for more money than i paid for them. it's a tricky market and you gotta watch your ass. but for my jcf bretheren, they are free.
                        to those who it did not work out for for, let's get down to making it work it out. let me know, i am going to the beach now, it's just too fukkin' nice out and it's 4:35, way past my office bedtime. see ya tomorrow.
                        tommy
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh, so you buy them wholesale or something like that. Cool! I may call upon you within the next couple of months... unfortunately, I know nothing about computer hardware and RAM types and weird mumbo-jumbo like that, so I'll let my brother know about the RAM types you listed and see if any of them will work for him or not. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

No Tommy , I got dick...send me something

so John can put it in this thing... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll take some memory off of your hands if you're selling it.

Comment

Working...
                              X