Come chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come chat

I finished my last final today and I'm in the mood to chat. Come talk to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Come chat

I'm still doing finals but chat is good, and dirrty at that! Yes, DIRTY with two Rs!!! Yeah baby! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

seriously, I'm drunk and people are dropping like flies. Come join us............

Comment

<font color="aqua">sorry I didn't get to be there last night but had a lot of crap to do, possibly this weekend if you're around! </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave, you missed out on my drunk typing. Plus, I fell into the bathtub after getting off the crapper. Man was I glad to be done with finals. We counted it up and I had 20 exams in 3 weeks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Man was I glad to be done with finals. We counted it up and I had 20 exams in 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, 20 exams....Just to be a glorified masseuse?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I wish you well Bro. Let me know when you open up shop... No offense, but I would rather have your Little Lady give me an adjustment.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Adrian
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Man was I glad to be done with finals. We counted it up and I had 20 exams in 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, 20 exams....Just to be a glorified masseuse?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I wish you well Bro. Let me know when you open up shop... No offense, but I would rather have your Little Lady give me an adjustment.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a nurse. So if you want she can insert a catheter for you. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oooofff!!!!! Sorry bout that....I think I will pass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Ok, how bout a sponge bath?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Peace Bro,

A~
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Chatting again tonight. Come on over.

Comment

How the hell do you get there?? Sorry, I'm a dumb bastard,

Adrian
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

There's a link called "Chat" right at the top of the banner at the top of the JCF. Click on it and wait for it to automatically load. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone up for it again?

Comment

Working...
                        X