Bad News....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News....

Was at a local pub last night throwing in a dart tournament... some drunk asshole sideswiped my a car, broke his ball joint, took the side clear out of my Camaro, then proceeded to hit a light pole which he knocked over. He was in a 25 MPH area, you guess how fast he was going. He takes off running. We found him in an alley taking a piss. Found his bitch running around wearing only a t-shirt. He totally destroyed the left rear wheel, bent the axle forward about 6 inches. Doesn't appear to have insurance or a drivers license. Fortunately, I do have full coverage. Now, I am borrowing a minivan from my grandfather. I hate minivans and SUV's. But, at least it is something to get me back and forth to work. I just need to be thankful for that. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Bad News....

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Damn! Sorry about your car. Thankfully you had full coverage. Just be glad you weren't in the car bro. The car can be replaced.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That sucks, but like Scott says it's worth being thankful that no-one was hurt in this case....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Lou. Paying for insurance premiums sucks, but it's killer when you really need it.

Good luck.

Comment

SO its sounds like the girlfriend didnt have much coverage either.

Ive had that happen but never caught the idiot who did it.

Comment

What a shitty week for so many good people! At least you're healthy and intact Shane, there is a lot to be said for that...glad to hear you're alright.

Comment

Working...
            X