Resident Evil 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4!

Whoa!I bought it this morning!I just played it for almost an hour and it's a huge step up from the old chapters!The atmosphere is simply great,enemies are smart!They gather around you or get you from the back!Smash windows to get inside!I was like "Hey,you're not supposed to do all these shit!" [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    The begin of the game is already full of action and it seems to be pretty hard to.It's a kick ass game for sure!

Re: Resident Evil 4!

Yah, I got hooked on it. I'm not a big gamer, but I love this one. Although once you beat the game and the other mini games and get the advanced weapons, it gets a little (only a little) boring cause most of the enemies die quick. Gotta love blowin their heads off though, lol.

Comment

Is this one only for GameCube?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yah

Comment

Maybe I've got a reason to dust off the cube. I bought it for FF, got it, and FF< NEVER opened the FF because I heard it was really gay from like Liberace, so that clued me in.

Comment

I've got RE 1&2 on playstation...truly great games, definitely set a standard. I've played hours on end with these games, quality stuff. Unfortunately IMO, the games after RE2 started getting alittle cheezey, lost interest.
            I do recall the buzz when nintendo picked up the series, went back to the original storyline, which was a good thing indeed. Never bought a gamecube and most likely won't.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Me either. Crapcom has this little problem with their sequels where they fully expect you to have mastered the previous versions (especially the Street Fighter stuff) so that when you get to the 3rd or 4th or 17th sequel, you can blow through it without taking damage. Code Veronica X on PS2 had potential, but not being able to find any health stuff yet being swarmed by zombies and such gave the impression I was supposed to be some sort of King Of The Resident Evil Series [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

But me and my Codebreaker prevailed anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I guarantee ya this one is not like that. There are zombies comin at ya from every angle at certain points, and you can find stuff pretty easy, so it's not a uphill battle throughout the whole game. The only thing ya gotta get used to is how sensitive the aim is, but after 20 minutes your a pro. I bought a Gamecube for that new Zelda game comin out at the end of the year, and was pleasantly surprised by this game. Gotta admit though, the PS2 looks like it has the better games

Comment

Imo this is one of the best sequel ever made!Too bad they wanted to squeeze the old formula for so long.This game could be out much earlier.

Comment

Hands down one the best games I have every played.

I recently bought a HD TV and the component video cables for my GC and this thing rocks. It really comes alive if you have a good sound sounds you can hear all kinds of creatures and outdoor power equipment (those who have played the game know what I am talking about) when they surround you and such.

I could not put the game down. If you like weapons and the "kill em all" type, you owe it to yourself to play this one.

Comment

I played with my surround sound on and was scared shitless. I'm killin dudes, I hear a chainsaw but can't see the dude, then all of a sudden I'm headless on the floor. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I was trying to leave a little to the imigination, but yeah. Its freakin' cool.

I logged 20 hours on this game in about 2 weeks and beat it.

Comment

Woops, lol. More reason to go n buy it then

Comment

I'm on my 4th time through it! It's the first game I have ever played through more than once. The replay value is great because they offer new weapons like the unlimited rocket launcher and Chicago Typewriter(Unlimited ammo machinegun thats very powerful).

Comment

I am too old. How does it compare to Doom3 (which scared the sh!t out of me for sure play it at 4 in the morning!)
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X