Resident Evil 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resident Evil 4!

Well,it's pretty different than doom3.It's more an adventure game than a fps,this one is much more shooting than the old resident evil games though.

Comment

I am still playing the old Resident Evil on both PS2 and PC and I thought I finally finished it but missed something and didn't let me to complete the game... I sukk on games.
      [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yah, I'm on the 4th time too. It's still pretty cool to play even now

Comment

dinkyjacksonman

Night and day differences with the games. The story line is not cheesy; weapons and game play are awesome. The most discouraging part of the game is the first 30 minutes b/c you do not have many weapons and it is a little hard to advance, but it never gets any easier either. If anyone has ever played an older RE game, you owe it to yourself to play this one. I am 99% certain that you will not be disappointed. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            But me and my Codebreaker prevailed anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That is EXACTLY my strategy. Why scrounge around for handgun ammo when you can go around with a magnum or shotgun going for headshots? It got me through Resident Evil Zero last month [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . Looks like it will get me through Resident Evil 4.

Comment

Yea, I understand what you mean.
              I killed myself so many times before I get to the Police Station [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .
              I hate those Zombi dogs too.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X