No announcement yet.

Let's talk about Playstation 2 games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let\'s talk about Playstation 2 games.

Definitly pick up Vice City. I personally think it's the best GTA game ever made (eventhough SA is bigger, 'better', yadda yadda yadda).

It's got the pure 80's vibe and it's just so incredibly AWESOME to just cruise around the city in your convertible with Vrock blasting!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

GT4 is a must buy. IMO, it blows away GT3. Graphics, handling and options are all improved immensly, which makes sense considering GT3 was almost a direct port of the PS1's GT2. The courses are phenominal.

GTA: San Andreas is also very cool. You can do so much more than Vice City, but some of the missions are iffy.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I've spent about an hour playing Ghost Recon 2, and I'm not impressed yet. The graphics are awesome, but the gameplay is clunky compared to GR 1. Why the hell do game designers have to fuck around with stuff so much. Improve the graphics and sound, but leave the fucking basic gameplay alone. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I was a HUGE Rainbow6 fan when it was on the PC. I mean, this game went Gold just in pre-sales. I got the add-on packs and R62, but then they put Ghost Recon on the XBox, and took away all the controls [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
          Needless to say, Splinter Cell (SphincterSmell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) is the only one of that type I'll play, because they totally killed the other one for me.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X