Barbecue ecstasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbecue ecstasy

First thing I thought was, will it make your steaks taste funny?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=48833
    Hail yesterday

Re: Barbecue ecstasy

I never realized X was so expensive. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Guess I am getting old. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No wonder Bobby Flay is so happy when he does his barbecue show on the food network [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]......................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Okay... does the quote below remind anyone else of that disturbing Starburst commercial where that dude makes a bust of the girl he likes out of Starbursts? He then shows it to her and EATS it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (bust- not boobies, a head sculpture)

"The world's biggest ecstasy bust was made in Melbourne last week - five million tablets worth an estimated $250 million."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Okay... does the quote below remind anyone else of that disturbing Starburst commercial where that dude makes a bust of the girl he likes out of Starbursts? He then shows it to her and EATS it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a hilarious commercial, Em! All those disgusting smacks & smooches...the head doesn't even look like the girl! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It kinda looks like Kim Basinger!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The best part of that commercial is that cheesy Lionel Ritchie song in the background. The video for that song had a blind girl molding a big clay Lionel head. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X