Smoking Chimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Chimp

I don't know if this has been posted or not but it is pretty funny. If he could play guitar it would remind me of Keith Richards.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?setcp=b

then click on "smoking chimp"

Re: Smoking Chimp

"Smoking Chimp", what a great band name that is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

If I smoke a Chimp, will it give me a buzz?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When I was a kid I used to go to Southwicks Zoo in Mendon, MA and there was a gorilla there named Joe who used to smoke. People would throw cigaretts and cigars to him and he would smoke up. It was crazy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If I smoke a Chimp, will it give me a buzz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go for it and report back. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is by far the coolest thing I've seen all day.

Comment

This reminds me of a story my cousin and his wife told me. About 10 years ago, they're at the Pittburgh Zoo and when they approach the monkey area, all these parents are coming from that area, dragging or at least "moving" their kids rather quickly from that area with all these bizarre expressions on their faces.
              Well my cousins figured it out when they got there. Apparently one of the chimps was "servicing" one of the male chimps orally! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Now, someone explain that one to little Billy! ..It's not really a birds and bees standard question is it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Okay, I couldn't view the link posted, but I saw a video of a South African chimp named Charley elsewhere:

http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video...dart=news.video

Same chimp?

Comment

that's Smokin' Joe

Comment

That really is Keith.He had to take a part time job when he wasn't touring with Mick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X