X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 2005 Darwin Award Leader

I can't vouch for the veracity of this but ... damn:

<blockquote>
    The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree in Renton, Washington appeared to be the robber's first (and last), due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H & J Leather & Firearms, a gun shop specializing in handguns.

2. The shop was full of customers -- firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work. Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up and fired a few wild shots from a .22 target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, the police officer with a 9mm Glock 17, the clerk with a .50 Desert Eagle, assisted by several customers who also drew their guns, several of whom also fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons. No one else was hurt in the exchange of fire.

</blockquote>
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Early 2005 Darwin Award Leader

What a dumbass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Works for me, real or not [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Has anyone heard from Drsracing recently? That's very near him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

LOL, it IS true [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man Deagle's are hoooooot stuff, always wanted one.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

now if we can get other stupid idiots to eliminate themselves like that then the world would be a better place...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Not me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That's great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Another criminal genius gets whats coming to him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] too bad they only hit him 23 times

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        LOL, it IS true [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

[/ QUOTE ]
                        a bit too early for the 2005 award though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X