Preist freebie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preist freebie

It's a person and there's a specific reason. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Damn it. I;ve been trying! For an hour! I really want it.

Was it one of the folks in my many answers?
      I'll do the explaining after you say yay or nay, or I'll keep looking.

Or I'll mail you pictures of that 17 year old girl down the street from me.

BTW... how did that v turn out I traded ya?

Comment

All I'll say is that it's possible to Google the answer. I got 55 hits when I entered the relevant terms. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Funny you mention the V - I've been crazy busy for a long time and just now got around to starting on it. Most of it is sanded down & tomorrow I'm filling the excess cavities. It should turn out pretty well, the fretboard/frets are great and the neck's straight as an arrow, just needs a little TLC (or a little more abuse depending on your perspective). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

all I keep getting is shout at the devil.

I'm about to give up. I never win anything!

So..you like it then?
          I lovewd the shape... if you sell it, ya better sell it back to me...
          Always wanted to do stuff with that thing..
          Yeah, that neck profile is awesome. Verys Jackson speedneck/Ibanez like.

Comment

I googled the words also...
            I wanna help GWARGHOUL win a prize, lol

How about:
            WHO: Ronald Wilson Regan
            REASON: For a while I was on this thing where with Ronald Wilson Reagan, there are six letters in each word – the Number of the Beast. I thought, maybe he’s the Devil. Maybe that’s the authority that was trying to hold us down – not the Devil as Satan with a pitchfork and a pointed tail, but the Devil as in the actual destruction of our youth. But in a lot of ways it was both. The Devil was anything that was trying to keep us from our dreams. There were a lot of people telling us, “You guys suck! You’ll never make it! What are you doing? This is dated! This doesn’t fit! We don’t understand!” We were like, “F*CK YOU! We don’t care.” And that’s really what drove us.

Comment

That's the one I was looking for. Should I send the picture disc to you or Steve? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats exactly what I read, but I closed the page before he posted "who and why", and I did not realize he had mentioned that in the post!

If thats the one, ya wanna split the record in half? Hehe.
                That would be mighty fine of you to actually let me win it.
                I'de owe ya one.

Comment

Which half do you want Steve, the front or the back? I'll toss it in the microwave and nuke it on the "delam" setting for a few minutes, the front & back oughta separate nicely. Of course you're gonna look at it after that and think, "Yeah that mess is the really pathetically sad fucking wings of destiny all right." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But seriously it's ripley's call, he nailed the question.

And yeah, I think the V will be cool. Cool to me that is. When I'm finished with it no one else, you included, will ever want it. I think of it as my own personal Halford Warrior. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehe, please send the disc to Steve...Happy to help-out =)

That was a cool question..I read the rest of the interview and Nikki (as always) is very entertaining!

Thanks
                    Dan

Comment

That's mighty cool of you Dan. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Steve, your shipping address please sir.

Comment

I'm big on Halford/Preist/Downing/Tipton... so ya best at least send me pictures.

Sweet Dan, thanks.
                        You completed my answer, and I totally owe ya...and I love ya too..man :cries:

PM'ing my address.

Comment

Working...
                        X